Project: Camper Trailer

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha! :Y: ..speaking of the turtle ..I have no idea when Ican expect the surfer boy to do your!@#$^%&!...Iknow he has been flat-out to finish a job...so :rolleyes: Don't worry though it will happen :Y:
So my friend...and all our other friends...it is finally done!...The Van 'Demon'..is ready to go.
He does need a bit of a wash...but the pic below shows the left top corner all fixed and the striping back in place..
1522060079_002.jpg
picture 2 is of the side that copped all the impact..now fixed and a new coat of paint.
1522060171_001.jpg
and finally a shot of the inside with the water closet and side cupboard at least somewhere near to order blue carpet is layed and a new sheet on the matress.
1522060905_003.jpg

Ken had suggested to me to cut a slot on the timber bedtop so as to be able to fit the generator in the storage there...I did..but in doing so it weakened that section as the slot had to be beyond half the width of the bed :rolleyes: ...so the generator can live at the foot of the bed where there is room enough for the tailgate to close and stop it from rattling around! :p
So ...If you happen to be ..'at the diggins' and see the 'Demon'...I won't be too far away :cool: come n' say G'day.

Yeah mate!...That's the next thing for me..packing that is..but that only takes an hour or so :Y: Rob had an idea .instead of making all new curtains..she's gonna try dying the existing ones Navy blue :p :lol: :lol: I didn't want to offend her..poor bugger has been doing all my gardening while I've been tearing my hair out trying to pretend to be a carpenter.. glass-shaper, electrician,plumber,painter and everything else! :lol: :lol: ..but we'll see how they turn out! :lol: :lol: :lol: ]:D

Latest posts