Smokey's Equinox 800 Finds.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well got out this morning for the first real play with the Nox..
Must say that I will never go back to single frequency again.
I feel the 705 had a better discrimination pattern but my thoughts on that may change the more i use it...The Nox just hits coins hard and clear.....I was concerned that it wouldn't go deeper than the 705 with 15inch coil...But I was wrong ....this thing punches deep even on lower sensitivity...All I can say is love it..And the more you use it the deadlier it's going to get on coins/gold ect :Y: :D
1522017818_img_20180326_11623.jpg

All the thrippies were at least 10inches and solid clear tone..In fact all the older coins were at least 10inchs deep :Y:
1522017930_img_20180326_51768.jpg
My heart stoped for a second when I seen this on its side
1522017994_img_20180326_40138.jpg
All in all had a good morning played with the Nox a bit and have a much better understanding of it now..looking forward to taking it to my little gold spot soon :D
1522018183_img_20180326_4490.jpg
Until next hunt...(Which won't be long) :Y: :D

Danny13 said:
WOW SMOKEY ! Top first up hunt.
Cheers Dan..Always helps if there's something there to find..The last two hunts in that spot with the terra produced nothing..Most of those goldies and that Olympic thing would of been fresh drops...but those older coins the terra missed..All those old coins came out of a 2 square mtr patch that i always work when sand comes off the beach..The sand had actually come back since last week...and the Nox still found them :Y: Berry happy :D :D

Smoky bandit said:
roy cobb said:
Well done SB
Looking foward to how the new one goes compared to the 705
Roy
Thanks Roy
Don't think I'll ever beat that coin you found mate :Y:

Thanks again SB
IT woll take some beating never did I think I would find a coin that old her in OZ if you where in England its only new but here Iam so happy with it :D
Know to just find a gold sovereign thats on the top off my list followed by may more coins :lol:

Latest posts