12.6 gram Kilkivan nugget

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey hunters hear about the 12.6 gram nugget unearthed at kilkivan the other day,still some gold out there nice looking piece ?

Threats of violence will not be tolerated on the forum regardless of the issue being discussed.
Hey hunters hear about the 12.6 gram nugget unearthed at kilkivan the other day,still some gold out there nice looking piece ?
Please, make sure you guys get written permission. I've found a number of individuals prospecting on my property multiple times an claim they had permission. I am honestly sick of explaining too prospectors an two wheeled hero's they are trespassing. Get permission! You might be lucky enough to be pointed in the right direction!

IMG_20230601_171848.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, make sure you guys get written permission. I've found a number of individuals prospecting on my property multiple times an claim they had permission. I am honestly sick of explaining too prospectors an two wheeled hero's they are trespassing. Get permission! You might be lucky enough to be pointed in the right direction!

IMG_20230601_171848.jpg
100% agree about people getting permission & making sure they are allowed to be where they are but.....
There's a right way & a wrong way to go about educating people on the forum about your area.
So far you have provided us the wrong way.
Threats of being shot or setting dogs onto people are also illegal & won't be tolerated on here.
There is no evidence that forum members are trespassing on your property.
If you do have trespassers who won't move on call the police. You'll likely find yourself in more strife than the trespassers if your current line of threats were carried out.

100% agree about people getting permission & making sure they are allowed to be where they are but.....
There's a right way & a wrong way to go about educating people on the forum about your area.
So far you have provided us the wrong way.
Threats of being shot or setting dogs onto people are also illegal & won't be tolerated on here.
There is no evidence that forum members are trespassing on your property.
If you do have trespassers who won't move on call the police. You'll likely find yourself in more strife than the trespassers if your current line of threats were carried out.
This forum is were the recent trespassers alleged they collected the information about the area' it's too convenient to play 'stupid' an blame miss information on their lack of care to source the correct information about the tenements/leases/mines an private property. There has been multiple members admitting on here, they have been prospecting around that area an experienced gun shots or warning shots. I'm not threating anyone, just advising a member the dogs in that area won't ask questions or concerns regarding permission' the police have been contacted multiple times an made contact with me about the discharge of firearms. You obviously don't know the area at all' the phone reception isn't like the Metropolitan' you just can't make calls🫡 an expect a response from the police like it's the Goldcoast🤣

This forum is were the recent trespassers alleged they collected the information about the area' it's too convenient to play 'stupid' an blame miss information on their lack of care to source the correct information about the tenements/leases/mines an private property. There has been multiple members admitting on here, they have been prospecting around that area an experienced gun shots or warning shots. I'm not threating anyone, just advising a member the dogs in that area won't ask questions or concerns regarding permission' the police have been contacted multiple times an made contact with me about the discharge of firearms. You obviously don't know the area at all' the phone reception isn't like the Metropolitan' you just can't make calls🫡 an expect a response from the police like it's the Goldcoast🤣
You're very good at making assumptions.
This is a forum that's information is publicly available to be read. There is no evidence that forum members are the perpetrators of trespassing on your land. In fact many posts warn of the fact that a lot of land is under tenament, private property & access is difficult to obtain.

This forum & it's members aren't responsible for people not following the law. We are very proactive here in making sure people follow the various state laws & if you cared to look provide information on each states legislation + provide it to members who are new or unsure.

Trying to hold this forum & it's members accountable for your issues won't be tolerated nor will your threats.
If you want to help yourself, & the members here, I'd suggest you simmer down & provide any access information in a respectful manner without the bluster.

Latest posts