Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished binge watching Gold rush over the last few weeks. I enjoyed it but the hippy in me saw all the damage to the environment that they did.

I can't believe the Hoffman's lasted that long. That grandad was a crazy old coot and i couldnt stand hunter either. The viking was good value :Y:

I watched the first episode of white water this arvo thinking it would be good but i think im going to just delete the rest of the season :N:

madtuna said:
With many many thanks to the generosity of Kane (XIV) I am now watching season 1 & 2 of Aussie gold hunters :Y:
Glad you got it.
In less than a week too.
Enjoy bud.

madtuna said:
Thanks again Kane.
Just watching season two and see a fellow caught poaching on one of our leases is on the show :mad:

Just to add to that, the same fellow drove into our camp a few years previous, drunk as a skunk and swearing like a sailor, took hell to get rid of him.
When he was caught on our lease his first words when fronted before we even had a chance to speak to him was Im a f@cking local I know my f@cking rights I have a f@cking miners right this was about 7 am drunk again with a beer in his hand.

Having know the fellow since he arrived in town some of the BS about him was absolutely laughable.

Incidentally, the ute he was driving in the show was one of my old utes.

Finished watching both season 1 & 2 today and actually looking forward to season 3.
Even though it was far removed from reality, overly dramatic and full of on the edge of your seat life or death situations with the background music to match, I did enjoy it..in an MKR sort of a way.
:Y:

Season 3 is out in may. Unfortunately for me I don't have Foxtel so I don't know how I am going to see it.

Madtuna I thought that was staged with the poacher. Just goes to show how wrong I was. Kane XIV can you contact me so I can watch it again please?

Not sure about the poacher, I was refering to the laverton 'legend'

Well the idea for the show
The Weekend Prospector, that has taken 9 months to put together
Should start filming in the next few weeks.
A bit different to the shows that are more like drama shows than actually prospecting or mining.
Hopefully you all enjoy it.

madtuna said:
producer said:
madtuna said:
Diana, can you name the Laverton mob yet?

Hi madtuna, they are called The Scrappers :)
Thanks, though I was actually hoping for a real name as I'd no doubt know them, but understand if you can't divulge that info.

Cheers.
Actually I do know them. I was thinking Laverton.
Thier wet plant is on our station and about 50 KLMs from Laverton. Nice blokes the two I know and damn fine prospectors so Ill be looking forward to watching it. Plus they owe me a submersible pump!

TheNuggetMagnet's; Gold/Metal Detecting Western Australia from 2014 thru to 2017 pt 5 is a show I found well worth watching, at least for a newbie like me. I think it's probably worth adding to your list of shows on prospecting. It's got me big time.

XIV said:
A bit different to the shows that are more like drama shows than actually prospecting or mining.

I'm looking forward to this show. When is it due to air?

Hi all, Aussie Gold Hunters Season 3 will air on Foxtel/Discovery on 31st May at 7:30pm EST and @ 5:30pm here in the West!

Hope you enjoy seeing some familiar faces return and also a new team "The Scrappers" based near Laverton.

You can see the promo on the Discovery Facebook Page.

Or on their website here:

https://www.discoverychannel.com.au/

Regards

Diana

shakergt said:
XIV said:

I'm looking forward to this show. When is it due to air?

Latest posts