⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice way to spend a birthday Patrick :Y: the 2nd picture has me wondering. Oh yeah and happy birthday :party: :party: :rainbow: :) :Y: for today.

That a ripper tryhard :Y: that'll help with the pending trip :Y:.

Loved the vid of the dig Try Hard. Only thing missing is the Ive just found a awesome nugget dance. :D sometimes I geuss there best left as a private moment :Y:

Hey tryhard that is the best video I've seen in a while of someone I've met of course :Y: glad ya didn't do the Rexy and throw it back after a kiss :lol: awesome video.

RM Outback said:
Nice way to spend a birthday Patrick :Y: the 2nd picture has me wondering. Oh yeah and happy birthday :party: :party: :rainbow: :) :Y: for today.

That a ripper tryhard :Y: that'll help with the pending trip :Y:.
I took a picture from ground level to show how shallow it was. The container is for scale and the nug is to the right.

That's a great video tryhard. A fabulous find and encouragement for us all, thank you :Y:

Tryhard- very happy for you

The target Certainly got the ears pricked in General

Great piece

Great footage :Y:

I went out for a swing this morning after I put the wife down(yes, she's still alive). :D She needed to sleep off the meds from her cataract surgery. Picked up 2 pieces in the knee-high, thick vegetation that no one wants to detect. Still from the same area I've been working but today I used my new external speaker I pick up at Coiltek. Worked well! Small bit ,.16 was 2 inches deep in front of an Ant hole, the Orange colored guys (anyone know the name?) I had to wrestle the whole colony to get the nuggeteeny . They came out in FORCE. The second piece, 1.09, was 5-6 inches deep and was unmissable.
1521785491_imag0131_1.jpg

After detecting I got a talk with an older gentlemen that's been camping in the area the last 2 weekends. He showed me his 48 gram nugget that was found " over that way, not too far".
The only way I'm getting a nuggy that big is if I save up and melt some of my finds down.

Latest posts