X-terra 305 & CTX 3030 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. We popped out for a cheeky swing tonight at a local park. Pulled $29 between us. What would normally make us happy left us a bit disappointed after such a big one on the weekend...

1521028382_20180314_225231.jpg

1968xt and myself headed out last night for a swing. Went to three areas where we had been before but worked different area's. Great night to be out detecting with the warmth and wind. All areas were heavy trash and the aim was to pick up just goldies so we heavily discriminated out most targets (hence why there isn't any other lower domination coins).

Found a hole with 4x$2 coins.

In total $92 in about 3 hours.

1521343080_smartselectimage_2018-03-18-14-17-28.jpg

Heatho said:
Getting some great totals there fellas. :Y:

It will dry up soon thou I think, as you can see most of them are quite old and dirty and been down there for a while. All about 5-15cm down. We rarely find a sunbaker. Have never seen anyone detecting either my whole life living here so I'm guessing we have been spoilt for good ground as its all local too.

I had a crap day solo pulling just $9.60 with the 705. Detectorist pulled $45 on his solo swing.

I was so disappointed with my result today so I organised a swing tonight. We got a combined total of $42 tonight. Detectorist found a nice looking silver ring too... It was a total of about $95 between us for the day, a lot of which was from the CTX.

We have been a bit out of control lately with our swinging lol

1521373866_received_10156346730423000.jpg

1521373866_received_10156346729443000.jpg

1521373892_20180318_224644.jpg

Still on it fellas.... but don't be gettin in trouble with M U M over a bit of money n bling (It's not worth it.... I know). ;) ;)
:Y: :cool: :Y:

silver said:
Still on it fellas.... but don't be gettin in trouble with M U M over a bit of money n bling (It's not worth it.... I know). ;) ;)

You talking about the misus or the metal detecting fun police?

Detectorist said:
silver said:

Missus or ya mother lol ]:D

silver said:
Detectorist said:
silver said:

Missus or ya mother lol ]:D

To late, already got in trouble when I upgraded from the Go Find 40 to the CTX..... :D

Top find the East India Company 1/4 Anna, amazing some of the stuff that pops up here. :Y: :) My ancestors had a lot to do with the East India Company between the 1600's and 1800's. The great great great grandfather was born in India while his father was working there.

Latest posts