Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't get sick this year Dan.... Mrs S might not be able to take it if I bring the flew home mate ! 8)

Danny13 said:
silver said:
Can't get sick this year Dan.... Mrs S might not be able to take it if I bring the flew home mate ! 8)
Couple of flu jabs should sort that out Silver
Ha... ever notice how the flue only gets here after the injections start happening Dan.... open eyes mate. ...open eyes ! 8) :D

Getting cleaner (bitumen coated florin)
Bout as far as I'm interested in going with it, now that I can see the date. :Y:
heads
1521339826_screenshot_2018-03-18-10-29-01.jpg

tails (1959)
1521339878_screenshot_2018-03-18-10-30-19.jpg

Thanks fellas, drives me on to farther targets :Y:
But just slowin down again now though.... what a quandry.... nah, no brainer really, Mrs S needs me more so something has to be put to the side for a while. Give you all a chance to dig in and retrieve a few without me in the way all the time. :p :lol:

Thanks fellas, we'll see how it turns out after a while longer in a new batch of CLR. :Y:

silver said:
Silver thought the government did a recall and not dump the pre- decs in a dump site :p

I'm reconing Dan that a lot were spilling over from the end loader buckets there may have been spillage somehow outside the meltworks chute.... and being churned up mud n grass with the weather conditions at the time... well the rest as they say, is history ! :p

Latest posts