New Detectorist finds - 2018

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had another crack at the beach today. Some goldies and a nice 925 ring. Checked the hallmark and found it online too. My first "Real" ring. Happy as. The 300i is going great. I had a mate with me using his Nox 800 too, crazy how deep those things ping, he found a bottle top in the sand about 18 inches down.

1520579634_2559.jpg

1520579652_2561.jpg

1520579683_screenshot_2018-03-09-18-08-20.jpg

Thanks Lads, just need to get onto some older turf for some pre decs (Already got 1s and 2s but they dont count lol) and my first gold jewelry.

I had a bloke rock up this morning and I thought "Here we go, old mate is gonna tell me off here" but it was another detectorist stopping for a chat. Got his number and he showed me some pics of a recent hunt in a padock used at one of the local market's for parking. $296 worth of coins!!! 7 x $2 in the one hole hahaha. Hopefully ill be able to have a hunt with him.

Well done on the Gold Ring....PWB? Hallmark would be Peter W Beck I found one a while ago also a 375 White Gold...They're a dime a dozen.... :) Good score... :Y:

Latest posts