Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i do my nails with a dremel
the power board well i was using the grinder in an awkward spot and it stopped running so i am right handed i shifted the now stopped for some reason grinder into my left hand and grabbed the cord to pull the power board over to where i was so i could check the what the problem was and the grinder in my left hand and not a very tight hold sprung into life and came out of my hand due to the inertia . after getting back from hospital i had a look at the board and the plug was all the way into the socket but not always making contact to the terminals so its is now in the bin and i am using one of the better one .
the ongoing saga with the other bit that fell on my foot later was not enough hands to undo a G clamp and hold 2 bits of packing at the same time .

johno

Today I knocked up a lid for the chimney on our oven/stove thingie.

1521183346_chimneytop.jpg

Should keep the rain out. :D

Cheers

Doug

china mans hat ......i used to make them and a lot of wrought iron garden furniture stuff in my first job when i left school in a factory called taplin products in brisbane a few hundred years ago feels like .
the hat used to go on a china man garden hanging basket stand .

johno

Rockhunter62 said:
junkdog said:
DOUG,,,,I think its still going to fill the kitchen up with smoke,,,,,,

It's all right Perc, plenty of beers to put it out. :D

Cheers

Doug
True Jack Absalom style hey. A few beers on the dash of the car, the hotter the better, a few shakes and they are good to go. On a long trip it is recommended at least 2 dozen :lol:

Nice lookin job David. :Y:
Dogs have taken over the daybed lol
8) :p :party: :party:

Did someone mention Grinders... :lol:

Gotta love the Grinder... One of my Fav tools. :) ... In our industry they are our most used tool... Treat them with respect... Mis-treat them and this is what happens...
:eek: This happened to a fellow workmate 10 min before beer-o-clock... Cutting back a piece of air-con duct with a 9" grinder...

Sliced right through his steel-cap boots.... Reported wrong on this cool site... https://www.traderisk.com.au/tradie-mayhem-november-2016

1521947138_kyle-heel-injury.jpg

LW...

Latest posts