New prospecting partner

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for new prospecting partner. I live in queensland, Mackay have 2 very good mine labs. Bought one for old partner, she never used or went. I find above average gold and have a lot of property to access with gold on. Anyone interested? ???

G'day hh welcome to PA. Sounds like your having fun got any pics to share. You'll need to get 10 post's up then it's all smooth sailing.

High hopes said:
Looking for new prospecting partner. I live in queensland, Mackay have 2 very good mine labs. Bought one for old partner, she never used or went. I find above average gold and have a lot of property to access with gold on. Anyone interested? ???
Im in mackay mate

Hey mate Im in Mackay if ya ever chasing someone to have a swing with. Im just getting into the panning at the moment. Having a ball and finding little bits and pieces here and there.

A bit hard to welcome you to the forum when Im a newby myself.
Im also in Mackay, I have an ATMax and access to an Infinium, would be great to have someone with experience to get some direction from.
Matt T

Latest posts