Anyone in the Wollongong area into detecting/fossicking.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm from Engadine but would be keen to do some beach detecting I have a eureka gold myself never used on a beach but something I would like to do we are trying to get to oallen ford not this Sunday but next to run the sluice with the family and than to tuena Easter weekend for some more if anyone want to join it in the meet ups mite see some new faces

BigJon I was thinking of going down to the ford that Sunday myself, not tomorrow but the follow which is the Oallen ford meet up weekend I believe but depends if I get new tyres by then
I would be keen on a beach detecting meet up, we all might have to organise a Wollongong/southern Sydney prospecting chapter I think lol

Edit for drunken spelling... Sorry

All good for (dranking spelling understandable)
Well hope to see you at Oallan that weekend and we can orginise a day for a beach detect just gotta watch out for the local detectors thay get angry if you go on there beach talk soon maybe put a date in the meet ups and we make a good day with a few good people on board and no one will bother us

G'day,

I'm from Albion Park, I want to get into detecting, if anyone is heading out locally anytime, give me a shout - I wouldn't mind tagging along...

i will be going to the beach at shoalhaven heads surf life saving club area after work tonight for a few hours to get back in practice should be about 5 by the time i get there

Hi

I am from Rosemeadow near Campbelltown . I can get to Wollongong from very easily and would love to go out metal detecting or gold hunting with some of the [eople in your area. Please email me if you are interested at XXXXXXXxxX.

Mod Edit.
Please, No email address on display.
Thank You. :Y:

pete165 said:
Hi

I am from Rosemeadow near Campbelltown . I can get to Wollongong from very easily and would love to go out metal detecting or gold hunting with some of the [eople in your area. Please email me if you are interested at XXXXXXXXXXXX.
No emails mate they can PM you now you have over 10 posts

Lets put it this way the coffee was good the company was better and we walked a bit and the weather could not make up it mind what to do
And we will try the beach that reefer said next time at shellharbour

7.62marksman said:
Lets put it this way the coffee was good the company was better and we walked a bit and the weather could not make up it mind what to do
And we will try the beach that reefer said next time at shellharbour
You guys on my beach hey, joking I havent detected a beach in nearly two years I think and I am only a 10 minute walk from it, but next time guys let me know and I will come say hi

Latest posts