You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

hAyyoUinAU
13 March 2018 10:26 pm

kemjak57 wrote:

I'm with you. That's how I do my research as well. Minelab has been finding gold for a long time. I had no idea when I started looking so I watched as many people as possible then decided from there. Minelab was my goal. I bought a Whites GMT as my first gold detector which I was very happy with. Then as funds improved went to a 4500 as well as 2300. Happy camper

I was the same but went for a Gold Racer. Always wanted the Minelabs. The only thing that steered me away from the GPX series was the additional battery and stuff. So I went SDC and then as the gold came, eventually ZED. Now NOX as a pairing.
Happy Camper as well.

My next item will be a GOLD CROC. I haven't done any sluicing of such, just panning, so that will be fun.

GPZ 7000 + Equinox 800

1 user likes this post: kemjak57

ProspectorPete
13 March 2018 10:37 pm

Yeah I'm not a fan of Matt, in another video he was dissing NF evo and Coiltek evolution coils trying to prove his Detech coils were better for half the price but I'm not sure you'd detect normally with the settings he must be running on the 12" evo and swing speed much too fast, anyone can get the results they want to show when they're going to do that kinda stuff.

He states in these video's he's only doing this for himself and nobody else, why film it then post it and say in the description "You be the Judge You got the evidence" if that's the case? thumbsdown

Minelab GPX-4500 / sP01 / Evo coils, Nox 600, Whites GMZ
PMAV and BUGU member

5 users like this post: kemjak57, madtuna, Smoky bandit, Araratgold, hermann

kemjak57
13 March 2018 10:45 pm

mmmm you read my mind

Get a life! Start prospecting........

hAyyoUinAU
13 March 2018 10:46 pm

ProspectorPete wrote:

Yeah I'm not a fan of Matt, in another video he was dissing NF evo and Coiltek evolution coils trying to prove his Detech coils were better for half the price but I'm not sure you'd detect normally with the settings he must be running on the 12" evo and swing speed much too fast, anyone can get the results they want to show when they're going to do that kinda stuff.

He states in these video's he's only doing this for himself and nobody else, why film it then post it and say in the description "You be the Judge You got the evidence" if that's the case? thumbsdown

Yeah. I must agree I am not a fan regarding the equipment comments or the testing. But I am impressed at his positives.
I take his advice regarding metal detectors and modern tech with a grain of salt.

GPZ 7000 + Equinox 800

1 user likes this post: kemjak57

Ridge Runner
13 March 2018 10:55 pm

They don't seem to import the Makro DH over here so I have not had a chance to play with one,,

Dig em all,

Maldon Gold Centre
13 March 2018 10:59 pm

Ridge Runner wrote:

They don't seem to import the Makro DH over here so I have not had a chance to play with one,,

Which model would you like to see in action, we'll organise that for you.

We sell the full range of Makro and Nokta detection technologies.

Maldon Gold Centre - Authorised Sales of Garrett, Nokta, Makro, Fisher, Bounty Hunter, Teknetics & White's.
Maldon Gold Centre - Open Wednesday to Sunday - 54 Main Street Maldon - Ph: 1300 575 707

1 user likes this post: hAyyoUinAU

old hand
14 March 2018 07:35 am

Good on mat for doing these videos he never seems to keep the detector balanced in a lot of his videos regards john thumbsup

golden triangle

1 user likes this post: hAyyoUinAU

Whisp
14 March 2018 01:30 pm

I found I couldn't listen to him as he kept repeating himself over and over, I got it the first time that he had two targets and that he was testing two metal detectors, plus the lack of any editing made this quite painful to watch.

NB: This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and are in no way to be considered flaws or defects.

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site