Long Range Locators (LRL's) / Detectors / Radars - Rangertell TG etc.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I really like your forum and many things related to it. I would like to inform you that Iam interested in rangertell examiner deluxe device and I wish to make like this device.
I would be grateful if anyone could tell me the values of the Potentiometer (sensitivity)
and of the capacitor adjustment ceramic.

hamidou said:
Hello, I really like your forum and many things related to it. I would like to inform you that Iam interested in rangertell examiner deluxe device and I wish to make like this device.
I would be grateful if anyone could tell me the values of the Potentiometer (sensitivity)
and of the capacitor adjustment ceramic.
Gday hamidou, Bazz has a large crevice device, and could possibly give you a few pointers on its best use !
:party: :party: :party:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=209370#p209370
that's probly the best help you'll get on the subject ;) ;)

Heatho said:
Are you serious? :eek:

This whole thread should be in the comedy section.......... :lol:
I also have a stick with some electronics stuck to it. I want to sell it. I will take your advice.

I told them they were scammers and reported them to Ebay.
Others should do the same. I hate scammers.

Here is their response. Whatever it means.

"We are not scammers and have been in business with Ebay for over 14 years with proven track record we are not. We are also a registered Australian Business for for over 16 years.

We apologise if you were unfortunate to have dealt with a previous distributor who no longer works for us. I am the daughter of the manufacturer who has taken over the business about 3 years ago now from this previous person.

Its great to still see people out there who do the right thing and I can assure you legally and morally we are in fact doing the same as an Australian family business.

Thank you for your concern anyway & have a nice day."

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

A $50 restocking fee is where the real scam is. He accepts returns, claims they are faulty, but charges a $50 fee each time.

He also claims in one feedback that if you are a dowser, it will not work.

Bahahahahahahaha

Oh...and something about Air Port scanners will null the field. Rendering them useless.

Bahahahahahahaha

Just when you think you have heard it all.

James Randi's million dollars will be safe for a long time to come.

1520934157_wtf.jpg

IS THAT EVEN A HUMAN HAND?????

Maldon Gold Centre said:
I've had people come into the store with these asking for assistance.

It's very difficult explaining to someone who has been totally fooled by one of these that they are a scam.

Maybe they're just using them in the wrong country! :)
This guy looks pretty happy! lololol
1521013956_mqdefault.jpg

(I didn't know they even HAD gold in Ethiopia)