Whites rumours

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whites are obviously building on their lineup, the release of the insanely popular MX7 demonstrates that.

Disclaimer: We sell the complete range of Whites detectors and always have stock.

davent said:
Could be very interesting Pete.
Are you a whites dealer?
Hi Dave, not a dealer just an occasional detecting hack but I'm probably going to buy another detector later this year to fill the gap for beaches / parks and tossing up between Equinox and Kruzer but if the Whites rumours further develop then it'll be great to see what they come up with.
I started with Whites MXT Pro and TDI SL and kind of wish I still had them, I blamed others a while back for what was my lack of understanding of how to set them up which was wrong to do :8 , my understanding now would be better now than before, I did like the rotary controls on the Whites.

Anyway, lets hope the rumours come true and it's a good one.

My 1st two were also MXT and TDI pro Oz, and I suffered the exact same fate. I really did like the TDI pros ergonomic s.

ProspectorPete said:
davent said:
Could be very interesting Pete.
Are you a whites dealer?
Hi Dave, not a dealer just an occasional detecting hack but I'm probably going to buy another detector later this year to fill the gap for beaches / parks and tossing up between Equinox and Kruzer but if the Whites rumours further develop then it'll be great to see what they come up with.

If you want to cover the beach and parks with a White's detector then the two to choose are the MX7 and the MX Sport. Personally I would go for the extra features on the MX Sport.

For me, I'm just looking for my next gold machine.
Grass will be green and long into June this year, so I have time to save. Had my heart set on a ZED, but as I said, I'll see if this "hybrid" comes to pass, and what advantages or disavantages it has.

Maldon Gold Centre said:
If you want to cover the beach and parks with a White's detector then the two to choose are the MX7 and the MX Sport. Personally I would go for the extra features on the MX Sport.

You haven't got a snow balls chance in selling one of those machine to anyone who was around when it was first launched, people having to send theirs back 3 and 4 times really did hurt the company, which is a shame because Whites are a first rate company but sometimes things don't go according to plan.

And with the back lash it was just not worth it.

Ridge Runner said:
You haven't got a snow balls chance in selling one of those machine to anyone who was around when it was first launched, people having to send theirs back 3 and 4 times really did hurt the company, which is a shame because Whites are a first rate company but sometimes things don't go according to plan.

The current of the MX Sport version is perfect and the MX 7 is a killer treasure machine. Both models sell really well.

Maldon Gold Centre said:
Ridge Runner said:

The current of the MX Sport version is perfect , Both models sell really well.

The MXS fallout caused wars and nastiness on all the other forums was all but out of control, and this went on for about 5 months, Which is why I no longer promote detectors.

Mmm is this an early April fools post?
This dual VLF/PI machine has been talked about now for a Loooogg time.
Just hope it dose eventually happen and more to the point, live up to all the hype!!.
And without a Ridiculous price tag!.