SinHof and the CTX3030.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Potential to crack the $100.00 barrier on a hunt mate ! :eek: :eek:
:Y: O:) :Y:
:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
:rainbow: O:) O:) O:) :rainbow:
:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Well done mate, great hunt.

Going to try getting out today myself, been too busy to get out much recently and took a nasty fall yesterday and can hardly move my arm but I'm still going to try. :D

Hi Guys,
Many thanks for the kind words, it sure was a fun hunt and nice to return home with a heavy pocket. Might have to go back again this afternoon and do a bit on some ground that was not covered yesterday. Silver; at one stage I thought the $100 mark could be crossed, that said though I just ran out of time and energy. I will have to check the 3030 screen later to make sure 1238 and 1239 is not permanently burned into the screen.
Cheers, SinHof.

Very nice haul mate! Not one of those coins has a speck of dirt on them. Were they all fresh coins from a beach or something?

Evening Folks,
Could not help myself, went back to the goldie patch this PM to see if I could add to the haul from yesterday afternoon; there was another chap there swinging a Garret ???? so gave him a wide berth and started griding blocks to see if i could find a worthwhile patch similar to a couple located yesterday. No joy with locating any concentrated patches, picked up some random goldies over a fair amount of real estate, enough to bring the tally for the two hunts into triple figures, just.
1968falconxt; yes most of the coins were fresh drops over about a week or so, it was a popular location with stacks of people floating about, unfortunately this type of situation does not happen that often in this part of the country, have to make the most of it when they do occur. I was quite surprised there were not more people detecting as the venue was well advertised, there is no shortage of folk swinging detectors locally, my good luck this time out.
Cheers,SinHof.
1520854354_20180312_205151.jpg

Hi Folks,
Been a while since the CTX3030 has had a run in the gold fields, last trip a friend took us to a secluded old pub site that had some potential but due to a lack of time to give the location a thorough going over the finds were a bit limited but non the less interesting, that said though, next time out there we will be better organised time wise and have a better scratch around. The length of chain was an interesting find, in that the design is different to any other that has been unearthed while detecting.
The two 1953 pennies came from the grounds of an old hall picked up on the way home.
Cheers, SinHof.
1528944145_20180614_115113.jpg
1528944169_20180614_115255.jpg

G'Day Sandta,
I've not been doing much of late locally, just back from our second gold hunting trip for the season on the weekend, ran up almost 1200 km checking out some new country to swing the 7000 over. Thus far this season the gold tally has been quite rewarding but more research and kms of driving to prove the ground will be required to keep the momentum rolling along, all good fun though and it's nice to return home with a few rattlers in the finds container.
Looks like you have been having a ball on the goldies and other nice finds, I imagine you are pretty happy with your results of late.
Take care, SinHof.

Thanks Heatho, had better luck with the gold, see metal detecting, show and tell.
Cheers, SinHof.

Hi GDA; Thanks for the comment; Thought the pub site might have produced a coin or two, perhaps next trip.
SinHof.

Hi Folks,
Took advantage of the fine weather yesterday to check out a creek that had been ripped out with all of the rain of late. Pulled on the waders and took the 3030 for an aqua-hunt, a 1943 sixpence was the only PD to come out, a bunch of decimal spends and three rings, two of which were 925's and the third, a 10CT rose gold wedding ring; all in all a good afternoon playing round in the water.
Cheers, SinHof.
1529718822_20180623_110816.jpg
1529718919_20180623_111423.jpg

bloody good finds go ctx :Y:
SinHof said:
Hi Folks,
Took advantage of the fine weather yesterday to check out a creek that had been ripped out with all of the rain of late. Pulled on the waders and took the 3030 for an aqua-hunt, a 1943 sixpence was the only PD to come out, a bunch of decimal spends and three rings, two of which were 925's and the third, a 10CT rose gold wedding ring; all in all a good afternoon playing round in the water.
Cheers, SinHof.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/972/1529718822_20180623_110816.jpg https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/972/1529718919_20180623_111423.jpg

Latest posts