You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

Mike Marsupial
11 March 2018 05:12 pm

I know the answer to this is here somewhere among the innumerable pages of posts, but;

Can I use a very small electric pump to recycle whatever water runs through a small sluice? Recycling is good, yeah?

Cheers, and I hope you will forgive me for not spending days and days and days wading through the masses of (often extraneous) posts related to this subject.

Cheers,
Mike

Patrick1
11 March 2018 05:24 pm

I use one for my lil sluice in my shed. Just change the water every so often. Don't let it get too muddy. And add the water treatment so your gold doesn't float.

Mike Marsupial
11 March 2018 05:35 pm

Thanks mate. Yeah, sheds are great!~ You can do just about anything in a good shed!
What I meant was is it legal to recycle water when you're in the bush by using an electric pump for the purpose of operating a prospecting mineral sluice?
Cheers :-)

Smoky bandit
11 March 2018 06:53 pm

Mike Marsupial wrote:

Thanks mate. Yeah, sheds are great!~ You can do just about anything in a good shed!
What I meant was is it legal to recycle water when you're in the bush by using an electric pump for the purpose of operating a prospecting mineral sluice?

Hi mate if your in Qld..No you can't use anything thats not hand or foot operated..this means no electric or fuel powerd anything..but in your own home who would know..but in the bush someone might dob you in thumbsup

No pain No gain..

1 user likes this post: Mike Marsupial

Mike Marsupial
11 March 2018 07:35 pm

lololol There's some funny buggers out there!
Dark Ages here we come! lolololol

1 user likes this post: Smoky bandit

7.62marksman
11 March 2018 07:36 pm

Mike Marsupial wrote:

simply answer no you cant sorry mate

Highbanker, Sluice, Trommel, Gold Monster 1000 (Khaleesi), Garrett Ace 400i (Rhaegal), Go-Find 40 (Nymeria), Non Turbo 2.8lt Hilux (Turtle), NAPFA member ----A disposal technician at a dead run outranks everybody

Mike Marsupial
11 March 2018 08:17 pm

Thanks, simple answers are usually good. :-)

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site