Recirculating pump information and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate. Yeah, sheds are great!~ You can do just about anything in a good shed!
What I meant was is it legal to recycle water when you're in the bush by using an electric pump for the purpose of operating a prospecting mineral sluice?
Cheers :)

Mike Marsupial said:
Thanks mate. Yeah, sheds are great!~ You can do just about anything in a good shed!
What I meant was is it legal to recycle water when you're in the bush by using an electric pump for the purpose of operating a prospecting mineral sluice?
Hi mate if your in Qld..No you can't use anything thats not hand or foot operated..this means no electric or fuel powerd anything..but in your own home who would know..but in the bush someone might dob you in :Y:

Mike Marsupial said:
simply answer no you cant sorry mate

Latest posts