Sdc 2300 Wanted To Buy - Based in Melbourne

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking to get a SDC 2300 - I'm based in Greensbrough VIC

Have the bullets ready to go.

Want to increase my arsenal beyond my crevice picks pans and vlfs.

Cant seem to edit my post but my contact number is xxxxxxxxxxxx should anyone need to txt/call me

I run a little deck restoration business in Melbourne whereby we predominately sand/reseal decking, cladding and screens so open to bartering trade for detecting equipment should that be of any benefit to a seller of a SDC 2300 or any other higher end Minelab detectors.

Cheers...

Ben..

Mod Edit,
Please, No Phone Numbers displayed.
Please use the Message or email function
to the left of the page.

Not that many s/hand pop up

One also on Gumtree for $2700

Not worth saving couple of hundreds and taking a risk.Bought a new one from Mudgee with heaps of extras and full 3years of warranty.

I have mine for sale if your interested I can send Pictures. Just over 12 months old. I can give you all the details if needed. Great machine and regretful sale. I haven't listed it anywhere as yet

Mick

If Mick in the post above doesn't work out for some reason you could always try a new one from Nenad or Outback Prospector. I know OP have a few SDC specials going at the moment with the Pro Sonic and a few other things thrown in. Check Nenad's (Phase Tech) site too - he might have similar deals.

Good luck :Y:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts