Minelab GPX 4500 + coils + harness

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling on behalf of my friend.

Minelab GPX 4500 -S/N- 1001833 - excellent condition, very little use.

Coils-

minelab 8" mono (used to be mine)

Coiltek 11" mono elite camo (used twice)

Nugget finder 20" advantage (used once)

Possibly a minelab DD coil which I will confirm with Steve.

Harness, battery. Headphones etc included.

$2500 ono, priced to sell quickly. Prefer local buyer however happy to post as buyers cost.

Msg me for pics. Dont have time to compress and send at the moment. Happy to email or text them right away.

1519615898_img_5067.jpg

1519615898_img_5068.jpg

1519615898_img_5069.jpg

1519615898_img_5070.jpg

1519615898_img_5071.jpg

Thanks for posting it for me Luke. Here are the photos. The unit also comes with 12 volt charger which is great for when you are camping.

Good to hear from ya Walshie all the best with the sale. I miss your show'n tell and I'm think'n you are too by the sounds of things.

Cheers RM. I had a quick flick through the show and tell. The boys are all killing it. If I get a chance I'll post up some of the more decent finds since my last posts.

walshie1000 said:
Cheers RM. I had a quick flick through the show and tell. The boys are all killing it. If I get a chance I'll post up some of the more decent finds since my last posts.

Yeah been a long time Walshie ....................... I was just thinking it must have been a damn good honeymoon :p ;) ;) ;) ;)

Good to see you back on the forum Walshie ........ do you know there is a Vic GT camp on over the upcoming long weekend. Would be great to meet you if you can make it. Cheers

Will be confirming the original purchase date of machine today as my mate got it 2nd hand about 12 months ago. Ive been around these beeping sticks for a while and this one hasn't had much use. You can tell when just grabbing the foam handle and pressing GB button etc. Everything's tight and not thrashed.

Hey guys. Thanks to limpalot for chasing up original purchase date with minelab. Detector was originally purchased in 2008. Steve has had for roughly 12 months but like I said, its in unreal condition. I put more wear and tear on mine in the first 6 months than this thing had seen its whole life and I'm fairly kind to my equipment. Just to give you guys an idea of the use its had.

Got a few people interested and I won't be attending the bash unfortunately. First in best dressed at this stage. He just wants it gone

Steve was supposed to sell the detector today however the bloke has pulled the pin and has decided to get a Gpz. Still available for anyone interested

Detector is sold to limpalot I believe. Best of luck with the new machine mate. I'm sure you'll be stoked with how smooth it runs. I'll try get some pics at some stage from my last few swings. Got a few nice clean multigrammers and heaps of species.

Pretty sure it's sold and the buyer has already recouped his money. Actually I think that happened in the first few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts