9 inch auger drilling rig wanted

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am looking for a 2nd hand 9 inch drilling in great shape!Please send me photos,video and price you prefer!If someone know how to find a NEW rig,let me know!

How much (per foot,plus fuel) to hire a 9 inch in Coober Pedy,Lightning Ridge,Andamooka!Rigs available to hire?

Hi did you ever get your rig ? I'm heading to coober this season .cheers

Hi Gemo,I found a few but the rig was broken down!Maybe I give it a try later this year!Must be a few around this season!Get a lease and spend some dollars to see if the hat can get a lucky hole:))

Happy hunting in CP!

Ha always the same the rig did the last hole easy until you buy it. I agree coober could be good if not running out of time..I worry about the mines dept here they are giving heaps of the stone field back for some reason.deals are being done. Any way I heading away in a few weeks my mate has a 9 inch but hard to nail him down for cash holes. I know he won't go from one end of the field to another for few holes. I'm banging in 4 x big holes when I get there so if you know anyone that does them let me know.. Good luck with your hunt mate. This is the year..onya

Hi Gemo,sounds like it he he!Well,is your Buddy in coober pedy or the ridge? Maybe he is interested to drill holes on a lease?Plus we make a deal when new claims get reg!Not sure IF we do cp or THE ridge yet.All depends on potential!

Happy Hunting - Digger

Ok let me know when your there. I'm heading to LR in the next couple of days . Do you have some people in CP that can point you? There are so many fields some close to town are shallow but if you want to go gouging I would suggest checking the walls of existing cuts some are already gouged suggesting something followed keep banging around these.. get your permit and plates you can go anywhere. cheers hrar soon

Status
Not open for further replies.