Xterra 705 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Silver
Got a save up for my new beach detector one of those pulse induction cs4pi..just to be different :eek: :Y: :p
Cheers Heatho.. always good getting a few goldies :D

Danny13 said:
Smoky bandit said:
Cheers Silver
Got a save up for my new beach detector one of those pulse induction cs4pi..just to be different :eek: :Y: :p
Dont get one of those :eek: , the 705 kills it :p
705 for park hunts dan
The pi for wet sand hunts only mate. Thats what I'm thinking ..I may be wrong.But the 705 is as good as I need for park hunts ect..but for jewlery around sunshine coast beaches the xterra 705 just cant get that deep. :Y:

Arc said:
Sweet haul there Smokey , gotta be a good feeling to wander in with a sackful of coins to buy a new toy! :Y:
HAHAHA I'm sure it wouldf be mate..i just goto stop the kids from taking all my goldies :D :Y:

Danny13 said:
Smoky bandit said:
Cheers Silver
Dont get one of those :eek: , the 705 kills it :p
Love your enthusiasm Dan...GO THE XTERRA :eek: :D :Y: {)

Not much around today..Hit that rest stop for a couple of hours..got the rest of the goldies ...no silvers or pennies to be found.Only 2 twist tops amongst it but there in the bin :Y: :D
1520050355_img_20180303_37873.jpg

Cheers Sanda and Pete.
Needless to say I will be checking the other rest stops in the area..This one used to have a stop revive and survive there..All free so not sure how the coins got there.Maybe fell out of their pockets when getting keys out :Y:

Latest posts