WalnLiz Gemstone and gold fossicking videos.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HeadsUp said:
:D

does it help at all to drop tyre pressure on that bumpy bit of road at the beginning of the video ?

must be a shocker on the troopy . not to mention rattling the fillings in your teeth :eek:

nice work !

Sure does mate...we drop the pressure to around 18psi and try to sit on around 100km/ hr. Any slower and it shakes the crap out of the Troopy. :eek:

Cheers Wal.

I had vision Wal wrestling a croc :) Wal Dundee :D

Seriously great highlight guys, especially when the lovely finds can cover your cost.

Would love to tag along in the near future :)

Thank you for sharing

Only "freshwater" crocs around there Joe, and they prefer younger, less tough flesh mate. You're more than welcome to tag along anytime you like Joe. ;)

Cheers Wal.

WalnLiz said:
Only "freshwater" crocs around there Joe, and they prefer younger, less tough flesh mate. You're more than welcome to tag along anytime you like Joe. ;)

Cheers Wal.
Awesome -i'lll start saving then :) and make sure my flesh is equally tough :D

Surprised ourselves with that one Tom, almost half the gold came out of 2 crevices in about a metre of water. Some days luck seems to play a big part in the results. If i didn't lose my hat i would have never seen the crevice.

Wal.

Now's the time to hit those streams mate, great way to keep cool during the summer months. :D The Banker i sent you is identical to mine in this vid. Best of luck with your Banker and look forward to seeing how you go.

Cheers Wal.

Normally about ten feet down with my hookah mate. ;) Lucky with the good old European skin and never seem to get sunburn.

Wal.

Mighty effort Wal and Liz,

Be next summer before I get around to making a Walbanker, but it sure does look like a great way to spend a hot summers day. Can't wait to tell the missus I want some SCUBA gear for my next birthday to go prospecting :D . I guess I will have to buy her a cappuccino maker :p .

Cheers

Cliff

A pair of goggles and a snorkel on the right stream can put quite a respectable amount of gold into your pan for an outlay of less than 30 bucks. A very comfortable way to spend a hot day on a gold stream. Good luck with the birthday present Cliff, :)

Cheers Wal.

Latest posts