Selling sluice

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aussie Chris .......................... so the gold rat uses or needs less water flow thru it than the sluicy type ? Curious now having seen the differences in them. Have only given the sluicy a few runs on the side of yard dam with a bit of creek wash.
It might be heading your way (well 1600 K west actually :rolleyes: } as if no one else wants it the plan is mate in Ballarat will take it to Bendigo and give it to a mate there and he will bring it to Tibooburra where I'll meet him for the annual hundred + nugget contest .............. :eek: :D :D It will be well travelled at least :Y:

Ahh I have no idea of the size of your sluicy but the small dream mat cell would probably be on par, when it comes to the larger cell different story....they are very thirsty. End result though is far fewer cons and an easier cleanout. Plus they seem to excel at catching micro gold.

You should go through the forum and look at the way most folk modify and upgrade sluicy gear, the carpet is not the greatest, prob would run much better with just some v-mat and maybe a little miners moss in the last 3 sections.

Deal is done Bogger, it's yours.
My gripe was with peoples manners, however, no one seems to be concerned with that these days.

BTW you will love the dream matt, please do use it, as you will love it.

Aussie Chris ..................... thank you ......................... as said complete novice re sluicing as most places I go the water just isn't available to use them :rolleyes: . In saying that at the moment could use one in my driveway ................... it's been bucketing :(

OP ..................... no probs and yes interest is peaked here to see the difference between the two as they are two complete different beasts in design from looking at pics.
Cheers :Y:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts