Protected areas at Hillend NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gday!
Has anyone got a map or detailed information of where you can and cannot detect in the golden gully area at hillend?

Cheers!

You can detect anywhere in Golden Gully except near the Golden Arch area that is sign posted. There is also a current mining lease south from the Golden arch location but you can detect the area as the mine is not currently operating and the owner is Ok with people accessing the gully provided you keep away from the obvious mine buildings area.

There is also a number of private properties that border the Gully . As long as you dont jump a fence you are Ok.

https://www.google.com.au/search?rl...6!3d-33.0178353121233!3m2!1i1500!2i844!4f13.1

The areas in green in the above link are the Heritage Site and a no detect zone. The Doug Stone map of the area also show the Heritage site areas

cheers

Bob

1519198875_img_0121.jpg
My suggestion is to install advenza PDF maps onto a iPhone or iPad and then get the hill end map.

App is free and some maps have a small charge while others are free. There are thousands of maps available

Latest posts