NAPFA General News, Member Information & Updates

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lot of passion going on here. :)
Thread is fixed, Sorta. :8
I hope everyone likes my editing skills.
Just trying to keep the Status Quo people. :Y: :Y:
I know quite a few of you folk's personally and
I also know your personality's well enough. {)
You can throw rocks at me on the diggings if you wish.
(As long as they are quartz and have gold in them. :lol:
Peace be to all. :party: :party:

the man with very difficult job ,,, modifying,,, Ive been modified,,, LOL , but seriously, non of this would have happened if I didn"t ask that question , perhaps a name change from macerator to " referee" don't envy the task one bit , but most of us have a bent sense of humour in posting comments , I hope it continues keeps the reading interesting , pmsl , i think I know where one finds nuggets I've bugged his drone lol

Pleased with my conversation with mbasko.just now concluded. Had not any intention to offend the core players in our shared goals and aims.

My apology is Unreserved.

All good both BigWave and Reefer,
It is a bit hard when passion gets in the road at times. :cool:
I did not want to remove the post entirely so I, "Cropped" it a
little to settle the dust a bit.
Yeh, You can throw rocks with Gold in them next time I see you
but, I just gotta do what I gotta do.
Stop the fight before it starts. LOL
Now, where were we.....
:Y:

We were wondering about wether or not it is possible to 'save a section of a post to continue at a later time.

7.62marksman said:
Yes its eaiser to get apples if you shake the tree

Hi 7.62 and reefer. sorry I could not make it. I just got home from Hospital. The day after I rang you I ended up in hospital with pneumonia which also put me into Atrial Fibrilation which I was diagnosed with in 2014. My heart rate reached a high of 185 beats per minute and a low of 45 beats. Feeling much better now though. I am glad the meeting went well and some people found gold. Hopefully the matter will get sorted sooner rather than later. :) :) :Y:

great to hear from you Pete165.You sure have been in the wars mate.!Just take it easy mate for a while...hope you are able to go for that little walk each day ...as you improve more.
The xterra was cranking up there... had to get a little advise on a minor issue..but after that , it was running really well.Pity you weren't there cause we would have had Ken feeling ..one-out with two Xt's against his Goldmaster :D ....hehe!....he'd have been freaking out mate! :eek: ...so you let him off the hook mate! ]:D ...hope to catch up with you in the not-to-distant future :Y: cheers mate.

Hi Guys

Thanks for the well wishes. On the mend. Still have a cough. See the Doctor tomorrow.Will ring the cardio tomorrow as well . Will ring and let you know what they say. Have been going for a small walk every day since our outing.

Yup, $25.00 to represent us is cheap. Thank you to all who dedicate themselves for the good of all.
1514765810_napfa.jpg

I joined the day before yesterday! I look at it this way: banning dredges was a first step in the direction of banning all small scale mining. Now highbankers are on the hit list...next will be sluices and then pans. It will all go quickly once the politicians/save-everythings-enviros see how little resistance they encounter and it will probably be based on downstream water quality, turbidity and the possibility of some creature maybe existing somewhere in the vicinity.

Cheers.

Very Much appreciated People.
The more behind us, The larger the voice we have.
I will be updating the email database shortly so expect
to receive some emails from us. :Y: :Y:

Welcome to the 'fold'. :cool: United we are going to change things up a bit I reckon....After that!...who knows what other good we might do!.... :Y: :Y: :Y: ]:D :cool:

I rejoined just the other day . Everyone needs to sign up . More numbers , more power .

Gunter

Has NAPFA died in the bum?
I can't find anything reasonably recent on any forums about anything happening re govt. submissions or member activities.
Hope it is not another forlorn cause.
Mike

Latest posts