Squirrels 505 Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On another note, wondering what sort of rough value is in this. 18kt platinum and big aquamarine.
1518783639_2018-02-15_08.45.54.jpg
1518783670_2018-02-15_08.45.35.jpg
1518783691_2018-02-15_08.45.21.jpg

Thats the way SS. With the ring the value would be in the quality of the stone , a couple of grams of platinum wont be worth much . Having said that I put a disclaimer on the above :)

She said she bought it at an estate jeweller for 12 hungy, but the sales staff had a hurried discussion as the wrong price was on it and they had to sell as advertised, but in fact they said it should have been 12 thousand? dont know, a search has shown those with diamonds included certainly fetch that sort of cash and more.

12 thousand , dont know mate , Im no expert but the rocks must be really good quality. The 2 diamonds on the side must be vs1 or higher , excellent cut , excellent polish , Little to no inclusions , with great clarity.The staff members would of lost their jobs if that was the case.

My estimate would be about 4 grand if selling, but probably quite a lot more for replacement value. What a beauty of a ring.

What would I know though, I'm not a jeweller. :D

With the amount of rings you find mate, you certainly qualify as one :cool:
Heatho said:
My estimate would be about 4 grand if selling, but probably quite a lot more for replacement value. What a beauty of a ring.

What would I know though, I'm not a jeweller. :D

Latest posts