⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Bill! Im stoked for you mate well done!
As mentioned it's only going up in goals now!
Bet your over the moon mate
Cheers

Congrats bills! You got it :Y:
And well done for the video .. a good looking specimen :D

Today I went for a swing with a friend and got quite lucky I found 10 nuggets but only one for him (his using the 4500)
Total for 10bits 3.3g
Cheers
1518691594_0d8c9205-6ba7-4357-90b9-ebaad70ca953.jpg

Paul13

Great looking pieces , they arent super rough but I would say you are near the source

Hope there is more

Thanks trash and dignit!
They almost all with ironstone so next time I will have a look upstream and try to find a hill with ironstone :Y: hopefully more!

Congrats on the Gram milestone BillS! We've all been there and it's definitely good to get that one out of the way for sure. Now onto the Ounce+ club! :D

Nice bits there Paul13! Not a bad day out with the Zed for sure.

Keep'em coming gentlemen :Y:

Kindest regards,
Shauno.

Hi BillS CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

Great feeling to smash the 1g......took me 2 years of tiny stuff to finally get it!
Keep them coming

So I went back to the new spot today for a few hours and picked up these 2 bits. The largest (both uncleaned but it want change much) weighed in at 0.57 :Y:. Hoping it stays above 0.5 it's been around 2 years since I last picked up anything of this weight. The second and smallest weighed in at 0.07. When I heard the larger piece drop into the scoop I thought dam it was near by slinging lead in my direction :lol: :Y: nah wouldn't happen he's too nice a fella. Had a great day even though the pickings were light on.
1518783545_img_20180216_230415.jpg

It's not easy pickings given the time spent someone has been there recently before me and either done well or just moved alot of dirt. Started with the 5000 had it running quite but had a heap of hot rocks to contend with so switched to the 2300 and scored :Y:. Moved alot of overburden which takes time called it quits after hearing the 5th or 6th high calibre rifle shot near by. Plenty of trees and scrub between me and the shooter and I had to pick the boys up from school on my way home. Must be something about Fridays I'm hearing more high calibre shots just now looks like I'm off to bed :Y: if I don't report in tomorrow you'll know one bullet strayed :N: nah all good I'm used to it.