Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup all changing for the better with our Grandson bringing more love to the family....

Thanks everyone I will catch up on the threads when I have more time on my hands. :) Cheers and all the best. :Y: :)

Don't worry,there will be plenty of time for detecting as time goes by. By the time he (grandson) is old enough to swing one you will have enough moolah to get him a top of the line,lightweight model. lol. Good luck GDA PA. Cheers.

Well I was going to wait for the weekend to show all my finds for the week....But I couldn't hold off for this one....Yesterday was a ripper day and the photos I took will do the talking, Kiara and I were talking about how when we least expect it we find a ring and today I heard that slight ping sound on a 26 TID and new it was Gold....

965 - 23K Goodness....

1518689736_27867757_10211441770788709_7222037180350633193_n.jpg

I will do my weekly round up on Sunday....Until then all the best everyone and happy digging.

Cheers Gda :) :Y: :D :party:

Jaros said:
Great find. I know it is easy to lose false teeth in the salt water-but I suppose it was found above the tide mark.?

Huge tides Jaros mate which came all the way up to the dunes....This one was found on the ridge of the beach on the tide mark yes...
Lot of cuts which I found old coins but the gems are now in the water which I will have a go at detecting on low tide over the weekend.

:Y:

Here's a picture of the Hallmarks....965% ??

1518750618_wp_20180215_009.jpg