⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dig'n-it said:
Thats weird.
From my phone the video is not available, however if I login via my PC the video is available and runs.
Anyone got any ideas what is going on?
Cheers

Tried with 3 different browsers and still no go.
Maybe delete and do again??

1518512455_c5fab8eb-58e6-4c4b-b1c1-e5c981cd1a3b.jpg
a few more from yesterday and this morning. The specie hole dried up but for a couple of little pickers and some very fine gold out of a bucket of dirt I got out of the hole. These finds were from different spot and most were from the 12 evo, which I was surprised with how small some of them were, rivaling sdc size. I dont think sdc would have got some of them due to depth, but it was very quiet ground. :)

Some great gold everywhere

Jarrod - mate they are outstanding chunks , looks like a great spot to go over with a few coils ..!

Very well done

:Y:

Trash said:
Bjay

Picking up the little ones with a 12 EVO is a good operator

Thanks for showing
I learnt a lot today about running a quiet machine. I generally run a little bit noisy. Not anymore . Changed settings a bit on every target and hotter settings really didnt make any difference. Be running a bit quieter from now on just to pick up them really faint ones. Deeper ground I may run a bit hotter though.?

Bjay said:
Trash said:
Bjay

Picking up the little ones with a 12 EVO is a good operator

Thanks for showing
I learnt a lot today about running a quiet machine. I generally run a little bit noisy. Not anymore . Changed settings a bit on every target and hotter settings really didnt make any difference. Be running a bit quieter from now on just to pick up them really faint ones. Deeper ground I may run a bit hotter though.?

Been doing same with my GPZ7000 thanks to a mate showing me his settings, must add that I am running twin speakers with B&Z Booster too. Think running noisy is old school detecting.

Agreed ML,
Even big deep gold can only just break threshold sometimes.
That little murmur some may miss due to running on the verge of noisy could very well be a 700mm deep 1oz+ piece. You just never know.

Latest posts