You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

Maldon Gold Centre
12 February 2018 08:30 pm

We're making Maldon Gold Centre even bigger by dedicating the whole store to prospecting.

Right now Maldon Hobbies and Maldon Gold Centre share two premises.

From 1st of March our larger store will be dedicated to prospecting supplies and metal detectors.

This gives us three times the room we are using now.

We have more than a dozen new products which will be available at the newly re-organised store.

Between now and 28th February we're organising both stores, so there may be some downtime.

However we're always contactable on 1300 575 707 and the website is open for orders 24/7.

Maldon Gold Centre - Authorised Sales of Garrett, Nokta, Makro, XP, QED, Fisher, Bounty Hunter, Teknetics & White's.
Maldon Gold Centre - Open Wednesday to Sunday - Best Price Guarantee - Phone: 1300 575 707

8 users like this post: Chuky boy, 7.62marksman, Trash, BigWave, ProspectorPete, Northeast, limpalot, Jackthehound

Reg Wilson
12 February 2018 08:47 pm

Good on you Rob. Not only have you got probably the best range of detectors in the country, but it is great to see a new and exciting business in Maldon. Along with the new motorcycle shop and museum just up the street, this is a great boost to the town. You know I will help you in any way I can. I urge all prospectors to check out your new shop when they visit central Victoria.

Walmer Central Victoria
Began detecting 1979 Best colour 3Kgs Best patch 340 ozs.

4 users like this post: Trash, Maldon Gold Centre, ProspectorPete, Northeast

Maldon Gold Centre
12 February 2018 09:43 pm

Reg Wilson wrote:

I urge all prospectors to check out your new shop when they visit central Victoria.

Thanks Reg.

Some of the new products coming to the store include the Gold Cube, portable trommels, a bigger range of gold pans and panning equipment, a new range of picks, wireless detecting headphone systems, a bigger range of books and a few more surprises we're keeping up our sleeves for now smile

Maldon Gold Centre - Authorised Sales of Garrett, Nokta, Makro, XP, QED, Fisher, Bounty Hunter, Teknetics & White's.
Maldon Gold Centre - Open Wednesday to Sunday - Best Price Guarantee - Phone: 1300 575 707

Dig'n-it
12 February 2018 10:10 pm

Congrats and good luck with the expansion

GPX 4500, pick, Jeep Cherokee and gold fever

1 user likes this post: Maldon Gold Centre

madtuna
12 February 2018 10:46 pm

Do you ship to rural WA? I'm after a gold cube.

Cheers!

Maldon Gold Centre
12 February 2018 10:56 pm

madtuna wrote:

Do you ship to rural WA? I'm after a gold cube.

Cheers!

We ship anywhere in Australia. thumbsup

1 user likes this post: madtuna

Flatlander
13 February 2018 09:13 pm

Good that u going 2 one of meet ups, it says alot ,u got my support

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site