Maldon Gold Centre Expansion & Refurbishment

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We're making Maldon Gold Centre even bigger by dedicating the whole store to prospecting.

Right now Maldon Hobbies and Maldon Gold Centre share two premises.

From 1st of March our larger store will be dedicated to prospecting supplies and metal detectors.

This gives us three times the room we are using now.

We have more than a dozen new products which will be available at the newly re-organised store.

Between now and 28th February we're organising both stores, so there may be some downtime.

However we're always contactable on 1300 575 707 and the website is open for orders 24/7.

Good on you Rob. Not only have you got probably the best range of detectors in the country, but it is great to see a new and exciting business in Maldon. Along with the new motorcycle shop and museum just up the street, this is a great boost to the town. You know I will help you in any way I can. I urge all prospectors to check out your new shop when they visit central Victoria.

Reg Wilson said:
I urge all prospectors to check out your new shop when they visit central Victoria.

Thanks Reg.

Some of the new products coming to the store include the Gold Cube, portable trommels, a bigger range of gold pans and panning equipment, a new range of picks, wireless detecting headphone systems, a bigger range of books and a few more surprises we're keeping up our sleeves for now :)

Do you ship to rural WA? I'm after a gold cube.

Cheers!

Good that u going 2 one of meet ups, it says alot ,u got my support

The Maldon Gold Centre refurbishment is still ongoing. If anyone needs anything just call us on 1300 575 707 and we can help you out.

Online sales are unaffected.

NEW STORE

We are opening a new store at 45 - 47 High Street Maldon from Easter weekend.

This is a massive new space where we will have

• The complete range of Metal Detectors from White's, Garrett, Nokta, Makro, Fisher, Teknetics, Bounty Hunter and more. [/*]
  • 72 different metal detector models to choose from.[/*]
  • Coils, Skidplates and Accessories[/*]
  • Picks, Shovels and Recovery Tools[/*]
  • Doug Stone Books & Maps[/*]
  • John Tully Books & Maps[/*]
  • Wide selection of gold prospecting books[/*]
  • Gold Cube Sluices[/*]
  • SnakeProtex Snake Gators[/*]
  • Outdoor equipment[/*]

and much more coming soon.

We'll be open on Saturday 30th of March and Sunday 1st April and then onto our regular trading hours.

At our old location we'll have the refurbished and remodelled Maldon Hobbies where you can buy stuff to do when it's raining and you can't detect!

Any questions please call us on 1300 575 707.

I'd highly recommend the SnakeProtex. I've had a pair for over a year and I always wear them when out detecting. They are very comfortable and I feel very confident in them, and I'm shit scared of snakes. I was sold on them when I reviewed the SnakeProtex website and saw there product testing ....... people wearing SnakeProtex and letting snakes bite them. And they are used by Forestry and Parks people.

The new Maldon Gold Centre at 45 - 47 High Street Maldon will be offering something for every prospector.

• Free Barista Coffee* - Cappuccino, Long or Short Black, Flat White, Macchiato & More[/*]
  • Cold Drinks $2 each - Coca Cola, Pepsi, Diet Coke, Fanta, Solo, Lemonade, Bottled Water[/*]
  • Prepackaged Food and Refreshments[/*]

We have tables and chairs out under the verandah and bench seats in the front of each shop window. You can come and spend some time at the store, pick up some refreshments or stop for a coffee, soft drink and chat to others.

There's also a club room, with prospecting and metal detector books and magazines to read while you're visiting.

You can pick up free A3 Parks Victoria maps. You'll also find a selection of gold prospecting books you can't buy anywhere else.

At least once a month we're going to have a sausage sizzle out front of the store.

*Free Coffee is for Prospectors only. Show your Miner's Right or purchase one in store.

We officially reopen at our new store this Saturday 30th March with some unbeatable in store Easter specials on Nokta, Makro, Fisher, Garrett & White's detectors.

Maldon Gold Centre said:
The new Maldon Gold Centre at 45 - 47 High Street Maldon will be offering something for every prospector.

• Free Barista Coffee* - Cappuccino, Long or Short Black, Flat White, Macchiato & More[/*]
  • Cold Drinks $2 each - Coca Cola, Pepsi, Diet Coke, Fanta, Solo, Lemonade, Bottled Water[/*]
  • Prepackaged Food and Refreshments[/*]

We have tables and chairs out under the verandah and bench seats in the front of each shop window. You can come and spend some time at the store, pick up some refreshments or stop for a coffee, soft drink and chat to others.

There's also a club room, with prospecting and metal detector books and magazines to read while you're visiting.

You can pick up free A3 Parks Victoria maps. You'll also find a selection of gold prospecting books you can't buy anywhere else.

At least once a month we're going to have a sausage sizzle out front of the store.

*Free Coffee is for Prospectors only. Show your Miner's Right or purchase one in store.

We officially reopen at our new store this Saturday 30th March with some unbeatable in store Easter specials on Nokta, Makro, Fisher, Garrett & White's detectors.
Sounds great mate,best of luck with the opening of the new store,free coffee and free maps,I will be sure to check it out if ever in Maldon.

I'm heading up your way on Thursday for 3 days, was hoping to pop in for a chat and map on the way up but might call in on Saturday then before heading home.

Status
Not open for further replies.