Sneaky Cuttlefish topaz made into a ring...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoneWolf said:
She is one Lucky Lady DrDuck.. :Y: Love the term ' Motherinlawasaurus'... :lol: :lol: Sneaky does a good job... :Y:

LW....

Mate that term suits my ex mother in law to the tee. First time I met her she told me to f off. I had not even been introduced to her by my then girlfriend later wife. She refused point blank to go to the wedding. Anyhow I am sure Mrs Duck will love it . she is one lucky lady .

Very nice work there Sneaky.

I mainly facet and haven't done the metalwork/casting yet. I do have some topaz. The most interesting one was a gravel find. Found in in a batch of gravel used for landscaping the back yard. 43ct. It's greenish/yellow. Traced the gravel back to a quarry in Alabama along the Georgia border. I was just looking at it yesterday and thinking it was probably the next thing I will cut. I have an aquamarine on the dop right now that I need to finish up. Doing a 7mm heart (the Late Jeff Graham's "Sweetheart" design). I have the pavilion done and need to transfer and do the crown. Raining today so I don't trek out to the shop. Probably next weekend.

Look like it would be best cut in an oval.

Latest posts