$79 Ryobi one plus blower a multi tool

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello All,
the other week I bought a cheep $10 air mattress from ALDI and gave my lungs a good workout blowing it up. its like ll air beds you move around a bit they are not the ants pants in sleep bedding but does the job. When I was in Bunnings , I spied the air blower and thought , ahhhh haa, my air mattress inflator, and it worked great , now there a a few other hidden uses, like getting the fire coals glowing ,,,, blowing the dust off your target nugget or crevices or off the golden sleepers , blowing the crap out of you tent, swag ute whatever but who knows perhaps we high banker uses may have to resort to dry banking has possibilities

Well , there are other forum readers that think outside the square , I used mine again on the weekend and the coals were glowing, the cabin floor was blown clean better than a broom and the air cleaned the back of my xlt and blew the dust off the seats after beating with a stick an amazing multi purpose tool

Not quite the same, but I carry a portable impact driver with me :Y:
used for screwing in and out long coach screws instead of tent pegs ( especially in very hard ground ), raising and lowering the caravan legs and undoing wheel nuts on both the car and caravan. I charge it up while I'm driving through an inverter

I dont leave home without em..... too many uses to mention.
1518143837_a542487f-e294-48da-8eb0-7f918e63d959.jpg

xcvator said:
Not quite the same, but I carry a portable impact driver with me :Y:
used for screwing in and out long coach screws instead of tent pegs

Oh my god. Thats genius. About half the time I cbfed putting in pegs for lazy reasons.

Mick64 said:
Even rig it up to an esky full off ice and make a portable A/C :)

Now that gets my vote for it's number 1 use :Y: top idea. Maybe hook it upto 1" inch poly and run it through the side wall into a copper/stainless coil back to poly and out the other side and feed into a fan that way you can still grab a beer or whatever your poison of preference. I've got Milwaukee gear so I'll drop in and grab a skin when I'm passing the tool shop :Y:. By using poly you'll be able to penetrate the side wall's with ready to go tank outlet fittings available off the shelf. If you've got a cheap hollow Eski just grab a few cans of foamafill drill some 6mm - 1/4" inch holes and pump in ready made insulation. I've got 2 80lt fridges but they don't work as a portable A/C so I've just found a new project :Y:.

May be an idea that's all ready been thought of but why can't you just sift dirt at a hight down to a bucket or whatever and have your cordless blower blowing away the light stuff. You'd have to end up with heavies.
Just saying.

Wishfull said:
May be an idea that's all ready been thought of but why can't you just sift dirt at a hight down to a bucket or whatever and have your cordless blower blowing away the light stuff. You'd have to end up with heavies.
Just saying.

You'd have better results by fashioning a minny dry blower. The difficult part would be the screen. If ya not to annal an old or new bed sheet with high thread count could /would work. The only problem is batteries, for instance an 18volt lithium battery is just over the $100.00 mark for 4 to 5 amp hour. You can comfortably expect a good hour from a full battery (well used) in the knowledge it's not under any load other than running a blower. Ha ha could be a test of brand's, nothing's better than red in my book :lol:.

Latest posts