For Sale Hema Navigator On/Off road. (Brand New)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A few days ago I bought the latest and the best HX-1 Navigator with a 7" screen. Prices vary depending where you buy it from. Between $600 & $700. Unfortunately for me 70+ years old and retired bricklayer. This machine is too technical for me, I think you have to be a 10 year old to 50 year old to be able to work this machine, or have to understand how to use an Iphone properly. Sadly I have to let this machine go for the bargain price of $450.

Herman, age is only a number. As redfin stated youtube and practice, practice and more practice.
It comes back to the old saying use it or loose it.
I have guys I support who are in their 90s using computers and loving it.
Some of them have concentrated on the Thai bride side of the internet but they love it.

Stick with it, I have one and it's great and I'm no expert with mine. If you have used street navigators before it doesn't take long to get your head around it. Sit down at night scroll through the different screens you can't do anything wrong.

The only thing I found it to big for me sitting up on the wind screen, so I mounted mine down on the gear shift console with no noticeable effect on reception if I need it on the wind screen it can be moved in seconds.
Like Redfin said have a look at U Tube.

Cheers

Hey Hermann, I'm almost 69 and bought a Hema last year. Don't let the birthdays defeat you. I work slowly thru the Utube videos, both Hema and Aussie Prospector have some good ones. You bought the best one so don't go backwards. Any specific questions you can't find solution to put up on forum. Someone will have a solution for you. It's a good forum for support.

Hi Hermann, it might be an idea to include your location in your profile so if any other members live close by they may be able to help sort it out with you.

Hi All, Thank you for all your advice . Hi Redfin, I followed your advice and had a few beers while doing research on the HX-1. That didn't work either, my head was even more mixed up. I already bought a cheap little device that I can operate. So, the HX-1 is still for sale. (I'm in the Geelong area). How do I update my profile?

i had one of the same and on the last trip up to Wattle Flat for the NAPFA meeting
and it getting me lost so many times (7 hours to do a 4 hour trip) by taking me down no through roads i tossed mine out the window and into the paddock
thought i dont need it as i have the Tom Tom with me
well after looking for ages and turning the Turtle inside out i realised that the Tom Tom was in the Statesman
so yes you guessed it i had to go find the bloody thing and try again
done a factory reset and then started again which took ages but now it works well
i am 58 and pig headed and will not let anything beat me
so dont give up on it mate they are a good unit

hermann said:
(I'm in the Geelong area). How do I update my profile?

Up in the right hand corner at the top of the screen is your avatar (picture), click on that with your left mouse button and your profile page will open.

On the left side of the screen is a little list ...

Essentials

Personal ......... click on this one and there will be a box marked Location & State .. Fill out your details plus any others you care to.

Personality

Display

Privacy

Subscriptions

When all that is done click the black Submit button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts