MAKRO KRUZER SERIES information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Kruzer does have a mineralisation meter (bar meter) in the top right corner, so should be fine. A very nice machine going by what I've seen from various tester's clips.

The Gold Racer was my first detector and as well as being effective on tiny gold for me(as well as one over 1 gm),I recon its a beauty to use in the right location.

Stability has been a problem as I expect at 56 kHz,and at 61 kHz I guess the effective use of sens and isat are all important.

NO HYPE NO WAITING ? so Are they available yet. ??

One seller have them available on eBay Australia, but the delivery time seem to suggest there will be a delay, like 4-5 weeks.

One seller in Turkey had them on eBay "pre order" but they are now no longer there. ?

nesral said:
NO HYPE NO WAITING ? so Are they available yet. ??

One seller have them available on eBay Australia, but the delivery time seem to suggest there will be a delay, like 4-5 weeks.

One seller in Turkey had them on eBay "pre order" but they are now no longer there. ?

The release date was always February. There's a lot of interest in these machines.

We have them available for pre-order. We expect to have stock and fill pre-orders in 2 weeks.

The Multi has taken me by surprise. I was waiting for the new Minelab but now I'll be purchasing a Kruzer instead. I already have a Nokta and know just how good these sister brands are. Can't wait.

Keep in mind that the Kruzer Multi isn't a true multi-frequency detector but a selectable frequency detector. The Equinox is a true multi-frequency machine that can also be independent frequency selectable - depends what you're after of course but some are getting confused with the use of multi-frequency as a description & expecting all frequencies to transmit simultaneously.

mbasko said:
Keep in mind that the Kruzer Multi isn't a true multi-frequency detector but a selectable frequency detector. The Equinox is a true multi-frequency machine that can also be independent frequency selectable - depends what you're after of course but some are getting confused with the use of multi-frequency as a description & expecting all frequencies to transmit simultaneously.

Except there's a catch.

Check this post from Nenad.

PhaseTech said:
1517577174_freq_amp_detect_modes.jpg

Until people get these on the ground and test them we won't know.

What's the catch?
It can operate in true simultaneous multi-frequency with pre programmed modes to suit particular conditions or 8 x custom slots (2 for each mode) or a single selectable frequency. They have been on the ground & being tested for 6 months plus (including time in Australia), hence the addition of multi in gold mode & an iron bias.
The Kruzer is being sold as multi-frequency but can only operate in one single selectable frequency? More of a catch there I would think?

mbasko said:
It can operate in true simultaneous multi-frequency with pre programmed modes to suit particular conditions or 8 x custom slots (2 for each mode) or a single selectable frequency.

Well the Gold Kruzer operates at one frequency, higher than the Equinox in Gold Mode, the other Kruzers are selectable frequencies.

We need to wait until people get them out in field and then once user reports come in we'll know how well each machine performs under various conditions.

dirtdiggin said:
Not much mention about the E.U.D Function? I thought this would of been a Big selling point also due to a lot of high frequency detectors not getting a great deal of depth!.

Comprehensive explanation to the use of E.U.D. is on page 23 of the Multi Kruzer user manual and it's dead easy to follow/understand!

Latest posts