Me & My XP Deus

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silver said:
Sorry mate how rude of me not to post a clear photo. So here you go.
1516961413_img_0548.jpg
Cheers.

Well I was pretty close considering it was as clear as mud :lol: 8)
92.5% smell about it now mate :Y:

I need to take a lesson of patience from you Dave. Usually after a heap of bottle tops and trash I crack the shits and leave.

Hanging in really paid off. Great work and thanks for the lesson. :D

Thanks guys & yes naken they ring up so nice sometimes I just have to dig them. On the Deus they can be from 80 upto 95. 1&2$ coins 84-86 usually. I am still trying to learn how to differentiate between them. Yeah sweet little ring. Anyone read ancient Egyptian ? Cheers

Cool ring Dave, did good on the spendables too. Have you tried to run the silencer setting higher, it should cause bottle cap signals to break up, whilst coins will still ring up loud and clear (mainly for shallow spendables detecting). Also the hodograph should give the game away, with the line being all over the place vs a straight line for coins, lastly, lifting the coil off the ground over a suspect target will have bottle cap tone degrading a lot quicker than that of a solid coin sized target. Failing that, if in doubt, dig it out. ;)

Latest posts