1993 Bushman camper trailer refit

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting ready to set up camp
1513000018_image.jpg

Sounds like you have all sorted, now to enjoy the fruits of your labour.
Good luck on the gold.

You wouldnt credit it..
Went all the way to W.A and back and the camper never gave us an issue easy to set up and pack up.
Last week end the mate came over Sunday morning to help me strip down the camper, so we could take it to his place and start work on replacing the draw bar. When we were removing the canvas and aluminium poles, we snaped two of the poles.. Probably age and both of us not being careful.. :(
1516612319_image.jpg

1516612350_image.jpg

What diameter is the bend Nucopia. ?
I have some aluminum bends about the same radius as that.
Old boat awning.

Tathradj said:
Old boat awning.
I will measure them and let you know Tath ..
Problem is one is the angle and tube/pole that fits inside the larger diameter tube and extends to prop out the canvas....
I Was thinking about just cutting some tube and pop rivetting over the bend to reconnect it ..but TBH its in the too hard and no time basket ...

nucopia said:
Tathradj said:
Old boat awning.
I will measure them and let you know Tath ..
Problem is one is the angle and tube/pole that fits inside the larger diameter tube and extends to prop out the canvas....
I Was thinking about just cutting some tube and pop rivetting over the bend to reconnect it ..but TBH its in the too hard and no time basket ...

This place will be able to help you out . They did all Tambo camper stuff ..................... would be steel but not allow which helps prevents the outcome Redfin had. Have seen Tambos weather storms that many others folded up under, and can only put it down to all steel framework and not alloy.

http://www.greerandkent.com.au/Other_Products.html

A good post , great to. See it come together & do a trip over west & back

Todays repairs seem to be coming together well

You will need a few ?? after that