All-Sun Metal Detectors

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dron

Dron
Reaction score
Was just poking around on AliBaba and found these metal detectors called All-Sun.

I though the funny pictures, hilarious marketing, 'convincing' video demonstration and bad English warranted sharing for a laugh.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/all...-Detector-with-High-Pecision/32396340839.html

The single control knob labelled 'Critical Voices' is intriguing ...

HTB1YpuoIFXXXXbcXFXXq6xXFXXXe.jpg

HTB1ZfGoIFXXXXaoXFXXq6xXFXXXv.jpg

The 'Junior Detector' has a smiley face coil and built in flashlight, both features which I think Minelab should consider adopting :p
I'm not sure whether including 'Blade' and 'Pushpin' was a sound marketing choice though ...

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/all...nsitive-Treasure-Hunter-Gold/32676477501.html

HTB14UTdQFXXXXXEapXXq6xXFXXXW.jpg

HTB1NjDTQFXXXXaCXXXXq6xXFXXXX.jpg

HTB1l9nxQFXXXXcuXFXXq6xXFXXX3.jpg

I've got a few Chinese detectors at the store to show people how dodgy they are.

There are some counterfeit Fisher, Minelab and Garrett detectors on Ali Express and Alibaba which look like the real thing but have either nothing inside or are just cheap and nasty generic Chinese detectors.

I feel really bad for people who come into our shop and want to get advice on why their detector isn't working, it's difficult to explain to them they got ripped off on a fake.

Chinglish can be quite entertaining at times. :lol: :lol:
Gotta give them this,
They do try. :cool:

Chinese would be more than capable in producing an excellent metal detector.They just copy a GPZ and sell it a lot cheaper. Being a Communist country they stop anyone wanting to detect for nuggets in Tibet as the gold is owned by the state even though it is still unfound so the demand is not there for good detectors.As far as ripping off buyers outside China we had a sculpture years ago dumped in the City Square in Melbourne that nobody wanted which was entitled The Yellow Peril.

Latest posts