New Whites MX7

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldpick

Chris Johnson
Reaction score
Whites are soon to release another detector to their lineup, the MX7 is priced between the Treasure Master Pro and MX Sport, and looks to be more of a land based weather resistant cousin to the MX Sport rather than the outgoing MX5.

http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/topic/4465-whites-mx7-details-specifications/

Only problem that I can see with it is Australian pricing on Whites products, which will likely see it being more expensive than the Minelab Equinox and Makro Racer 2, and not far off the feature packed Nokta Impact. That's some pretty stiff competition to go up against, especially considering it is only a single frequency detector which really doesn't bring anything new to the market. Shame as it is a well specced detector which utilises all of the current MX Sport coils.

Goldpick said:
Only problem that I can see with it is Australian pricing on Whites products, which will likely see it being more expensive than the Minelab Equinox and Makro Racer 2....

When we announce availability of the MX7 I think youll be pleasantly surprised at how competitive the pricing will be on this machine.

Im hopeful we will be in a position to accept pre-orders in mid November, Ill post an announcement in the Sponsor Trades section soon.

Pat Hogen said:
Is the White's Spectra V3l the "hybrid" rumour? How will it stack up Maldon?

The White's Spectra V3i is a current model White's detector.

It's a multifrequency VLF detector with some advanced features yet turn on and go ease of use.

We've been selling these since we opened the store and always have them in stock.

Latest posts