MAKRO KRUZER SERIES information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1516720739_kruzer_series_sayfa_send.jpg

MSRP us$749 for the MULTI KRUZER* inc. wireless headphones, at current exchange rate is Au$ 936.

If it was available here I would get one. :)

will be interesting comparing them.you would think that having two high freq vlf's would be overkill and about the same price.Will be interesting how they go on a wet sand beach my GR screams.do they have the same modes as the lower freq's.

lewy said:
will be interesting comparing them.you would think that having two high freq vlf's would be overkill and about the same price.Will be interesting how they go on a wet sand beach my GR screams.do they have the same modes as the lower freq's.

I haven't tested the Gold Racer at the beach and we haven't received stock of the Kruzer series yet - expected around mid February.

Nenad from Phase Technical might have some more information about how various models perform on the beach.

Either way, this series of detectors should put a good dent in MX Sport and AT Max sales at that price. Feature wise they obliterate a lot the direct US opposition, not to mention being USB upgradable. Imagine if Nokta/Makro had a similar marketing regime as Garrett, with You Tube detectorists using their various detectors. That's why Garrett is so successful - heqvy marketing.

Goldpick said:
Either way, this series of detectors should put a good dent in MX Sport and AT Max sales at that price. Feature wise they obliterate a lot the direct US opposition, not to mention being USB upgradable. Imagine if Nokta/Makro had a similar marketing regime as Garrett, with You Tube detectorists using their various detectors. That's why Garrett is so successful - heqvy marketing.

It's difficult to know what effect this new release of detectors will have on other brands.

We see consistent sales across all of our brands because some customers are loyal to a specific brand.