Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ramjet said:
After the latest Gold Rush there was a show about Dakota Fred and his son Dustin. It is a review of their seasons on Gold Rush with some previews of the upcoming new Gold Rush White Water, thrown in. Worth a look in my opinion. Have seen it around as Gold Rush S08E00 Dakota boys.

Oh.... have a guess who one of the investors is...... LOL
Lol yeah I know, right. Luke where did he get money from to invest. :lol: I've been waiting for this show forever it seems. I'm looking forward to it. Not many more sleeps to go now.

Looking forward to seeing Dakota Fred/Dustin back in the game. Can't wait to see what's at the bottom of that waterfall, might not be much small gold there as waterfalls tend to blow it all out but there should be some tasty nuggets. Ben van der Valk certainly found some nice nuggets in the pools surrounding a waterfall on "Devil's Canyon"

Just watched a show on the ABC "Back Roads" after noticing it in yesterday's paper. Last night's episode was "Series 3 Ep 7 Pine Creek, NT."
Has a little panning and detecting in some very hot ground by the sounds during their Gold Rush Festival.
Worth a look for a few of the remaining local characters after the last mining operation shut down.

Can watch it for free in IView or on your Smart TV/Telstra TV etc http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/back-roads/FA1627V007S00#

flyrodder said:
just down loaded it my self should be a good show. Now up to EP 10 Season 5 of curse of oak island.It has Gary Drayton in it using a 3030
Ramjet said:
RM Outback said:
Got any ideas of when it will be aired here.
6 months at a guess.
Great show, I love curse of oak island. I saw Gary whipped out a Gpx 5000 a cpl of eps ago. Gotta love the way he says poota. :lol:

I don't know how...but youtube has eps of white water that haven't aired on discivery in the states yet. I was looking for ep 1 but couldn't find it when I saw ep 2 and ep 6. I might have to sleep on it and let it sink in. :Y:

I watched" white water " last night.
Not too sure.
It has as much drama as an all girls school dance.
They keep repeating themselves and I'm not sure if it make good watching.
I will have to see the next one to see if it improves at all.
It maybe in the same company as croc gold.
I watched it, but really didn't enjoy the show.

Your thoughts?

I agree XIV.

Not my cup of tea. Seems very scripted.

Dustin is extremely annoying to listen to carry on.

Just saw an ad on facebook for a new show on discovery aus nz starting feb 8. Its called outback opal hunters. (If you seach for it on you tube you will find a preview.)

I dont have foxtel to get this channel so i hope i can find it on you tube.

XIV said:
I watched" white water " last night.
Not too sure.
It has as much drama as an all girls school dance.
They keep repeating themselves and I'm not sure if it make good watching.
I will have to see the next one to see if it improves at all.
It maybe in the same company as croc gold.
I watched it, but really didn't enjoy the show.

Your thoughts?

Hey XIV

Yep, I watched eps up to E8 and found myself totally underwelmed, in fact I think I'll give any more eps a big miss :(

I will say the actual undertaking was epic but the "acting", well! as you said, "as much drama as an all girls school dance"

GOLD BLOODED. The Fred and Dustin show, Gold Blooded has been released. This is the show when they look for gold under the waterfalls.

You can stream it from the link below. 24 hours cost $3.?? and to stream any time is $6.29.
It is about the standard of the White Water show if that means anything. ;)

You have to sign up to Vimeo but it takes 1 minute and cost nothing.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/goldblooded/2544383

PS. I took a screen recording. :p

dont think so tuna,we record it on foxtell but cant transfer that to anything else otherwise id do it for ya,ran into the couple that had the nugget shop on a track few weeks ago with the camera crew in tow,try utube,maybe some are on there?

Latest posts