Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i just caught up with this post...courtesy of Tathradj! ]:D I am with him on the MOCCONA...QUALITY ARABICA BEANS!.... :Y: :Y: Blend 43? codswallow! ]:D :p
BBEEAUUTIFUL bike mate!...really nice.

I just bought a 12V 250W solar panel that's too cheap to be genuine. However I bought it with the Ebay and PayPal guarantees so we'll wait and see.

Item: 263438062625

$54.12 with free delivery by UPS - 3 to 5 days. Funny thing is that the vendor is showing '0' sales.

reefer said:
well i just caught up with this post...courtesy of Tathradj! ]:D I am with him on the MOCCONA...QUALITY ARABICA BEANS!.... :Y: :Y: Blend 43? codswallow! ]:D :p
NO !!! :lol: :lol: MOCCONA is codswallow ( what is codswollow :/ )
The Blend 43 is the good mud Dude :Y: if ya make it right :eek:
5 Teaspoons The Blend 43
5 teaspoons PoisonSugar
20% Milk
Now that is Nature's Nectar :D In a Cup :lol:
MOCCONA :lol: You Guys crack me up :lol:

Well yesterday I bought a 17 inch coil for the CTX. Thanx Nenad for great service. Now roll on weekend, lets see how much ground I can cover.

Great to have a hobby wait no, obsession that pays for itself and gets the family out of the house on a regular basis. Low and slow will be so much easier with the 17 inch coil. Should be a good workout too now...

dam it said:
reefer said:
NO !!! :lol: :lol: MOCCONA is codswallow ( what is codswollow :/ )
The Blend 43 is the good mud Dude :Y: if ya make it right :eek:
5 Teaspoons The Blend 43
5 teaspoons PoisonSugar
20% Milk
Now that is Nature's Nectar :D In a Cup :lol:
MOCCONA :lol: You Guys crack me up :lol:

Hmm! I take it none of you actually like coffee? Moccona? Blend 43? I think I have a jar of something around here....but I don't suppose it's useable.....I haven't seen it since I bought my coffee machine, grinder, and beans! :D

Well today I bought myself a small GOLD mine in FNQ !! Thank you Brother!! For giving me a foot in the door to the small mine industry.
The Golden Spear Mine will continue to mine and produce the well known Gold and Mineral panning samples in the near future, that Brother has produced in the past. Tho I can't complete with Brothers videos, they're great to watch, lol.

BigWave said:
Just paid my deposit on a Jayco Penguin outback camper. Due end March. Fully decked out.
Very excited. Will be delivered by Easter for some test runs in the GT, then used for a WA trip in May/June. Then, on my retiring, around Aussie 3 or 4 times - or more?

I got myself a penguin Outback about 12 years ago and did one around Oz trip in it, plus many of the usual trips closer too home. Used it for 4-5 years then traded it in on a pop-top, then ........ Now have a Sprinter based van that a few of you saw during our outing to near Dunolly late 2016 (a home away from home).

The later Penguin models are a bit different, but similar layout I believe,

Have fun in the new acquisition.

Rob P

BigWave said:
Just paid deposit on a Jayco Penguin outback camper. Due end March. Fully decked out.
Very excited. Will be delivered by Easter for some test runs in the GT, then used for a WA trip in May/June. Then, on my retiring, around Aussie 3 or 4 times - or more?

I was looking at vans a couple of years ago when I thought jayco had a good name ~

(Sorry)

There is a website by a guy who writes about defects found in almost all brands , cant find his page but you might find a link to the rogues gallery here somewhere.

http://caravanersforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=65897

One of my neighbours bought a new Offroad jayco and bits started to fall off after 30 km driving on corrugated dirt road :eek:

I wouldnt have a clue who makes a good one .

BigWave said:
Just paid deposit on a Jayco Penguin outback camper. Due end March. Fully decked out.

See you back in Forsayth Pete. :)

Cheers

Doug

Would love to Doug, but WA comes first :)
If bits fall off, then I'll just screw them back on.
It's the dust that concerns me - will just have to trial and see.
Rhyme not intended.

Diggerman60 said:
Well today I bought myself a small GOLD mine in FNQ !! Thank you Brother!! For giving me a foot in the door to the small mine industry.
The Golden Spear Mine will continue to mine and produce the well known Gold and Mineral panning samples in the near future, that Brother has produced in the past. Tho I can't complete with Brothers videos, they're great to watch, lol.

What an exciting buy

Congratulations & Good luck

BigWave said:

Which size is the penguin bigwave,weve looked at the hawk and eagle,they look good for the price i reckon......

Bad photo :( could find the link if someone needs it , they are middle of the range but the wiring harness they come with is $9.95 and this way i got a 50 inch a 22 inch and four square led lights and wiring for $14.11 au . Now you cant tell me postage would be less than $14. Bizzare :rolleyes:

1517218265_img_20180127_201235_257.jpg

Latest posts