Tumbling stone

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterau

Peter
Reaction score
Hi All, does anybody know where I can buy in South Australia a bag or two of assorted stones to tumble. Stuff that will come out colourful and shiny. Cheers peterau

Hi Peter, you could try Shell-lap supplies on Henley Beach Rd at Mile End. on the right hand size as you travel towards the beach. Last time i was there he had quite a few bins of assorted stone. If he hasn't what you need, he is pretty good with contacts and ideas.

I can get you some but they come in 5kg Bags for $50... and You have to pay postage... all Aussie stuff....

LW...

What sort of stones are in the 5kg bags? They seem like some good value! :Y:

Jelly-bean Quartz, Petrified Wood, Smokey Quartz, Quartz with Rutile(Grass stone) Rhyolite, Phrenite?, Picture Jasper, Rhodonite?, Agate(Bellata, Agate Ck)... and others
Most stones come from around Inverell area... All the Stones mentioned Should be in the Bag, But if there is something special you need, just ask... and I will ask... :)

Good Value.. Yes they are. :Y: .. Postage is a killer tho... :N: They can be split into 2x 2.5kg bags....

Wishful got a very small bag a while ago and has posted some pics..... The Amethyst you see there, came from Me..... ;)

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=22499

LW....

peterau said:
Hi All, does anybody know where I can buy in South Australia a bag or two of assorted stones to tumble. Stuff that will come out colourful and shiny. Cheers peterau

Hey Mate
Are you interested in Moss/Plume agates?

Hi ART gems, cant see why not, though I don't really know what it looks like. As long as it can polish up, look nice and you are in S.A. I,m interested. Where abouts are you , Thanks for replying. Cheers peterau

peterau said:
Hi ART gems, cant see why not, though I don't really know what it looks like. As long as it can polish up, look nice and you are in S.A. I,m interested. Where abouts are you , Thanks for replying. Cheers peterau

Hey Peterau
I am in Sydney. I import Moss/Plume agates into Australia. All natural from mines. At the moment I have got about 8 kilos only left. Ehen they are cut and polished (I mean the final cabs) they are mind-blowing. I will post some photos for you.
Take care. ART in Opals & Gems

1517815995_3.jpg

1517815995_4.jpg

1517815995_photo_2018-01-26_11-58-57.jpg

1517815995_photo_2018-01-26_11-59-05.jpg

1517815996_photo_2018-01-28_15-14-19.jpg

1517815996_zentex_121200-333751040_1.jpg

Art gems they are great specimens of moss agates /plume agates. Love the designs too.

Wow ART gems, they are great, probably looking for local though, thanks all the same Cheers peterau

Hi thanks for the pics I have never seen anything like those art gems. Great work.. do you sell them. ?

Gemo said:
Hi thanks for the pics I have never seen anything like those art gems. Great work.. do you sell them. ?

Hi,
Thanks for the lovely comment. Yes I do

ART Gems said:
Gemo said:

Hi,
Thanks for the lovely comment. Yes I do. I am importer of Moss/Plume agates into Australia. Would you like some?
Cheers

You have a website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts