location X area gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
g'day everyone went out to location X area the only clue I can give is its not far from Lilydale vic im sworn to secretly on exact creek yesterday with Michael and Chris we found some great mines and we found a nice picker in a new creek we explored its quite a small creek but boy its rich the specimen weighted 1.2 grams still attached to the quartz. Chris has some of the fly shit/smaller gold that was found in the high banker shame we didnt spend a whole weekend there we may of found much more. Tried metal detecting too but it was really junky with old cans rusty metal etc. and an old car body rusting in the creek upstream.

1515573415_26220333_916753541828980_6450479162776246795_o.jpg

1515573489_26220974_916753875162280_6699765358031481298_o.jpg

1515573655_26220903_916753515162316_7556984961503492654_o.jpg

1515573707_26169914_916753885162279_6398129238415838982_n.jpg

HeadsUp said:
In regards to the secrecy of your spot , i am not offended that people keep some things to themselves , if they dont want to mention where thats quite okay , its simply rude to ask for someones hard won / hard found spots they have researched in my opinion.

good luck with it :)

but its not my spot I was taken here and told not to share the exact location so I didn't I kept my word.

Hunting the yellow said:
HeadsUp said:
In regards to the secrecy of your spot , i am not offended that people keep some things to themselves , if they dont want to mention where thats quite okay , its simply rude to ask for someones hard won / hard found spots they have researched in my opinion.

but its not my spot I was taken here and told not to share the exact location so I didn't I kept my word.

:Y: its the correct way that things should be done.

having said that , i told a forum member here a few years ago about my number 3 secret spot because he was having a tough time pulling some gold , i told him not to mention it to anyone and make sure he wasnt followed if he went there.
Next thing i heard was he went to a group meetup , had a couple of beers and blabbed the location to everyone around the camp fire... 8) :eek:

HeadsUp said:
Hunting the yellow said:
HeadsUp said:

having said that , i told a forum member here a few years ago about my number 3 secret spot because he was having a tough time pulling some gold , i told him not to mention it to anyone and make sure he wasnt followed if he went there.
Next thing i heard was he went to a group meetup , had a couple of beers and blabbed the location to everyone around the camp fire... 8) :eek:

yep I know people like that

My thoughts exactly ,

Why are you telling us this ?

Its supposed to be a secret
!

Ha ha

Gunter

Hunting the yellow said:
HeadsUp said:
Hunting the yellow said:
HeadsUp said:

yep I know people like that
Me too unfortunately

didn't I give you all a clue ??? its not far from Lilydale vic do some research and you might find it can't expect people to give you an exact location of their researched area on a certain spot as I said if it was my spot I had found I would say the location but I can't ive been told to not give it away so I respect my mates wishers and honour them.

in other words if someone said to you ill give you a gold nugget and tell you where I found it would you then go and tell the world exactly where it was found ? no because you would respect the person who told you and wouldn't want 100s going there.

Latest posts