$700 ono,Garrett sea hunter in good working condition

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
im never going to go diving with this so may as well sell it,$700 ono, will post anywhere in Australia for $40,,,
1515568258_garrett_seahunter_coil_and_shaft.jpg

1515568282_garrett_seahunter_up_close.jpg

its around 4 or 5 years old and stuck in garage for 4 years, only used it about 20 times walking along beach where people sit with my grand daughter who loves digging holes,lol

Hervey Bay where the crocks come to play..... no wonder you've only used it on the beach.... looks immaculate. :Y:

yeah the plan was to go down to beach and snorkle with grand kids but the same week i got it was the weeek a photo was released of a 3 metre croc in the mangroves 300 yards away from our fav beach area,lol :(

It is awsome on battery life, same batteries for last 10 times used and still working fine,and they are cheap batteries too

Awesome i'm in Bundaberg !!. Have to organise to meet you so I can check it out. Been wanting one of these for ages. Only have to deal with sharks here no crocs as yet. Can you please message me your contact number.

im waiting to hear from sleek001 ,have to give first in first chance BDAddict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts