Willo's Video's

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some great finds guys. Keep up the good work. I agree the shilling is great but I also like the token as well.

Amazing find......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: Are you in Vic? :D

Totally enjoyed the video Willo.Great start for the new year and really good to get the boys involved.

Cheers

Phil

caparobertsan said:
Amazing find......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: Are you in Vic? :D

In NSW, thank you!

cruiser1 said:
Totally enjoyed the video Willo.Great start for the new year and really good to get the boys involved.

Cheers

Phil

Thank you Phil, I think getting the boys onto a find (which they did themselves) was more important than finding anything myself!

Cheers Ian

Ivo said:
Nice token i found the same one here in Sydney goes to show how far they travel ooh and yours is in heaps better condition than mine 8.(

Thanks Ivo, in Sydney you are in holy dollar/dump territory! Good luck swinging mate! Ian

That groat is in excellent condition, you tend to see a few of them holed, so good to see one unblemished. Wish we saw more Chinese coins around these parts considering we are on the overland route to the goldfields.

I'd really like to chase some alluvial gold down this way can anyone point me in the right direction of creeks or locations I can find a little colour :goldpan: