You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

Dirtdemon
05 January 2018 05:15 pm

Hi all , just saw the ad for this today when it popped up , anyone know any real world information on how they run ?

Cheers ; Dirt

https://www.okmmetaldetectors.com/en/go … gLIEPD_BwE

nucopia
05 January 2018 05:57 pm

No idea about them, but I'm a skeptic

every day is an adventure

Satman
05 January 2018 06:26 pm

Same here no idea how they are to operate, but to locate the items shown at the depths suggested, leaves me non-believing.

Dirtdemon
05 January 2018 06:50 pm

Yeah i thought the same , but they have been in business for a while , with a few other models , so keen to see some real world reviews on how well they work .

As a general rule the Germans very rarely make things that are crap , id say the build quality would be good , more curious to see how deep and sensitive they are , i'll have to read into them more .

Being German too they probably aren't cheap , and couldnt really see one being bought over a proven performer like a gpx 5000 for example .

HeadsUp
05 January 2018 08:33 pm

I saw their crap years ago and after enough googling I found the reviews from people who want to kill them.

You will find enough complaints to form a very clear understanding that the products are a scam.

All of them.

They claim to be German , they are not , they just use German addresses for a front.

Run.

On a mission to rescue as many gold nuggets as i can before those poor souls get washed out to sea . GPX5000 smilemaker , self built highbanker and enthusiastic shovel

Ridge Runner
06 January 2018 03:14 am

There are junk and they also make LRL's posting videos with wild claims, I have got stuck in to em many times because they were post things that were un true, Stay well clear.

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site