OKM machines

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.georadarypolimeros.com/en/gpr.html

If you go to this site you will find 1 of the best type of machines in the world for doing exactly what you are after, I have seen these machines do lots of things from finding old war bunkers to finding mass graves in Chechnya and Bosnia after the war. Not what you want it for but still a fairly decent machine.
Cheers Paul

Same here no idea how they are to operate, but to locate the items shown at the depths suggested, leaves me non-believing.

Yeah i thought the same , but they have been in business for a while , with a few other models , so keen to see some real world reviews on how well they work .

As a general rule the Germans very rarely make things that are crap , id say the build quality would be good , more curious to see how deep and sensitive they are , i'll have to read into them more .

Being German too they probably aren't cheap , and couldnt really see one being bought over a proven performer like a gpx 5000 for example .

I saw their crap years ago and after enough googling I found the reviews from people who want to kill them.

You will find enough complaints to form a very clear understanding that the products are a scam.

All of them.

They claim to be German , they are not , they just use German addresses for a front.

Run.

There are junk and they also make LRL's posting videos with wild claims, I have got stuck in to em many times because they were post things that were un true, Stay well clear.

Latest posts