Free: 2 x Chesterfield style chairs, suit man cave

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Free to good home, shed or man cave:

I'm having a big shed clean out because I need to make room to finish framing and lining the walls & ceiling before doing a fit out of my man cave and will be putting the leather lounge from the house in once done.

2 x Chesterfield style chairs, old with heaps of ware, perfect for that rustic man cave, dusty and dirty as they have been sitting in my shed (storage) for 4 years, 1 foot needs to be bolted back on otherwise perfect crap condition :lol: but what do you expect for free, otherwise they will be in hard rubbish next week.

Pickup this weekend preferred, Narre Warren Sth.

1515058381_20180104_200517.jpg

Wow!! Man Cave goes upmarket. Can you let me talk to Dad tomorrow, hes a bit closer in Frankston than I am in Ballarat.
Ill let you know as soon as I do
Brett

Sorry to take so long to get back to you. Parents are busy all weekend and then away for a fortnight interstate so no good on that front :(
Shame as they would be a great addition but I honestly dont know when Id get the chance to get down myself either

Obviously not meant to be, hope whoever grabs them from your front gets as much pleasure out of them as I had envisaged

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.