Went For A Swing.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a spare hour this afternoon so Little Eldy and I took the new Xterra 705 for a swing at a local park I have been saving for the 705.Within 5 minutes there was a nice 52 shilling in the finds bag.Also found a couple of 10c,a BP keyring and a bullet shell.Little Eldy got bored after an hour or so which is pretty normal.Pretty happy with the new toy.

1514927192_1514874896_img_1475.jpg

1514927192_1514875220_image.jpg

1514927192_1514875343_image.jpg

Why do the photos turn when I put them on here? :mad:

Some great finds there Eldorado, Keith will be thrilled to get his lucky charm back :Y:

Cheers
Kev

Eldorado said:
Why do the photos turn when I put them on here? :mad:
Just do a screen shot of your photo (if your using a mobile phone to take your photos) and load up the screen shot instead...... works for me on my Samsung. :Y:
Nice silver too Eldorado !
:Y: :cool: :Y:
great start for the new year. :p

Eldorado

Have you tried to change the setting for orientation from one that changes depending on how you hold the phone to one that stops orientation. On my samsung it is called screen rotation. Should be somewhere in your settings. Just change it so it does not rotate when you turn the phone.Hope this helps

pete165 said:
Eldorado

Have you tried to change the setting for orientation from one that changes depending on how you hold the phone to one that stops orientation. On my samsung it is called screen rotation. Should be somewhere in your settings. Just change it so it does not rotate when you turn the phone.Hope this helps
Thanks Pete,I tried turning off the portrait orientation last night and it worked,thanks for your help.

With the children back at school and wife at work I had the day to myself,coked myself some bacon and eggs,beautiful day here in Goulburn so decided to hit the park.Someone on here mentioned that the 18.75 kHz gold coil for the 705 was great for coin hunting.(think it was Smokey Bandit)so I put it on to give it a go.Found $5.60 in spendables,a 1946 halfpenny that I scratched and a 1964 Irish penny.
1525168321_image.jpg

1525168417_image.jpg

1st coin spill $3.
1525168466_image.jpg

Smoky bandit said:
Well done mate..If ya refuring to the 6 inch its awesome for trashy areas:Y: :D
Oh,you meant the little round one Smokey,I used the oval 18.75 one.Oh well,looks like I will have to go out again and try the little one. ;) ;)

Moolah and PD's.... 8) :p
ya can't go wrong mate ! :D
:Y: O:) :Y:

Braved the wind and rain today at a local sportsground.I just detected the sidelines and found $12 in spendable $2,$1 and 50 cent pieces including a coin spill of $3.Also got a signal that was floating around the high 30s to 40.I got the shock of my life when out of the hole came a 1840 Brittania six pence,definitely not expecting that.One bucket list item ticked off.
1530868118_img_1603.jpg
1530868139_img_1604.jpg

Latest posts